X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very cute puppy Mike! She looks like ours when she was little:

Follow me on Twitter! www.twitter.com/flyingphotog

Comment

Very very cute Mike! What about bringing her up to DAB to visit for a weekend?? lol
      *~*Jess*~*
      ERAU-DAB

Comment

Nice dog. If they only stayed that small and cute I'd get one too!
        greetings,
        Philip

Comment

Very cute but very naughty today.
          We're getting bandaged up cuz of her lol.
          We'll see jess...I'm headed up there in a few weeks and she might come for the ride if she's up to it.
          Try to catch me flyin dirty...

Comment

Congrats on the baby, mate! She's absolutely adorable. she looks pretty happy to me, it's just that puppy face Take good care of her, although I'm sure you do

Comment

Originally posted by philip
              Nice dog. If they only stayed that small and cute I'd get one too!
              Seriously, someone could make millions if they bred Miniature Labradors.
              Follow me on Twitter! www.twitter.com/flyingphotog

Comment

I love dogs too. She is very cute, nice pics! Congrats
                Thanks,
                Michael

Comment

Originally posted by mikecweb
                  We'll see jess...I'm headed up there in a few weeks and she might come for the ride if she's up to it.
                  Adams 242....I'll be waiting....if I'm there of course, you know how that goes!!
                  *~*Jess*~*
                  ERAU-DAB

Comment

Originally posted by screaming_emu
                    Cute puppy Mike. That fur looks really soft too. Man I wish I could have a dog in my apartment.
                    does your complex soak you too for pets? mine want's 400 bucks and 200 of that you'll never see again... have to wait till we move or get a house!
                    In every organization, there will always be one person who knows what's going on. This person must be fired.

Comment

Originally posted by Excalibur2004
                      does your complex soak you too for pets? mine want's 400 bucks and 200 of that you'll never see again... have to wait till we move or get a house!
                      That kind of thing is common at apartment complexes around the Minneapolis area. It is also common for them to charge extra rent per month if you have pets, usually between $15 to $25 per month additional rent.

Originally posted by ExpressJet145
                      Dogs kick a$$. I love them so much. They are like humans, you can really get attatched to them.
                      Although I love dogs, I have to come to the defense of cats and say they also can be great companions. Although cats are more independent than dogs, I have found that my cats can sense when I am not feeling well or just feeling in a blue mood and will stay close to me and give me the companionship and comfort that I need at the time.
                      Click Here to view my aircraft photos at JetPhotos.Net!

Comment

Nice pup mate.I had one.You get really attached but when the day comes when they pass away its like your mum or dad passing away.Thats why i stick with my rabbit.

Comment

Working...
                        X