• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok, One more topic shouldn't hurt....

Just went to A.net and saw this...

Non-Aviation
    [ 369 262 posts with 0 new during last 24 hours ]
    This forum is for topics not related to aviation. It can be anything really, reflections on why you think Microsoft is a cool company to why you'll never buy a Nissan. Topics tend to be rather controversial in here and discussions can be heated. You've been warned.

Yeah, 0 posts in the last 24 hours.... Any right person could have seen this coming!

Great job Johan! You killed the Non-Av forum!

DeltaASA16 [/b]

The A.net non-av forum is closed until further notice, which is when a solution to the problems with the forum is decided on. My guess is that if it isn't back up in five days, it's gone ofr good.

Comment

I'm not a big fan of wasting Chris bandwidth discussing a.net forums but just so we set the record straight

From Johan on one of the site related post

I don't know why the hell I bother anyway - the non-aviation forum will be closed for good as it looks now. It seems no matter what I do there's always someone complaining and I've just had it.
      Eagle may soar, but weasel never get sucked into jet engines

Comment

Re: Ok, One more topic shouldn't hurt....

Originally posted by DeltaASA16
        Yeah, 0 posts in the last 24 hours.... Any right person could have seen this coming!

Great job Johan! You killed the Non-Av forum!

[/b]
        Evidently a lot did not see it coming. It is a brilliant move on Johan's part. He HAS the best images, now he is removing the junk that keeps people away from the site. It IS an aviation photography Database. Not a dumping ground for rude, immature people that do nothing but suck bandwidth from those wishing to view, or contribute images.

Comment

There was no problem with the non aviation forum that needed to be resolved, the a.net site is suffering from a variety of MANAGEMENT problems that are, through ignorance, being blamed upon the users rather than the crew where they should be.

I suspect the non aviation forum will be back online as soon as johan calms down. But those with any nads have already left and won't return so what does it matter?

ADG
          ADG
          No makeovers please .....

Comment

Originally posted by ADG
            There was no problem with the non aviation forum that needed to be resolved, the a.net site is suffering from a variety of MANAGEMENT problems that are, through ignorance, being blamed upon the users rather than the crew where they should be.

I suspect the non aviation forum will be back online as soon as johan calms down. But those with any nads have already left and won't return so what does it matter?

Just one point of view. From another......it is quite different. The non-av form is still online. Got .17cents?

Comment

Boy I never knew looking at pics of planes and throwing your 2 cents in when you wanted to was so political. Other than the few people who made rude and personal comments to others I thought this was a spot where poeple with at least one thing in common could say what was on their mind.

Comment

Working...
              X