Post a pic of your pet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sadie!!
    UNITED-You're not just flying, you're flying the friendly skies.

Comment

Here's Ben (white Labrador), my wee man, he's sweet 16 this friday!

He looks young for his age because he's still got his package. But he's deaf, blind (cataracts) and he had a stroke a few years back.

He sleeps on that duvet during the day, and before his bed-time we add the blanket, also in winter the fire (close by) keeps him cosy. Talk about spoilt!

Everyone has delightful pets!

Comment

Here's my cat Issabella. One day in '04 me and my father went to Air Venture in Oshkosh, and when we came back, there was a new cat at home. My mom wanted a new one. heh.

Here's my cat Max, who's nearly 14 years old. He still gets around pretty well. Pretty hard for me to remember a time before Max was around, since I'm only 21.

Comment

My cat, Max. He is a pure bred Persian who I've had since spring of 2003. He is by far the most smartest cat I've ever seen. Acts more like a dog. But he is the best pet I could ever hope for and has filled a void in our family.

-Pete
        Pete Ganabathi
        Embry Riddle Aeronautical University

Fly Frontier Airlines - A Whole Different Animal

Comment

This is Laser. She's a 4 year old girl, and we named her after one of those Eukanuba Superdogs

Comment

My 7-month old Labrador Retriever "Shelby"

Our 2 year old cat "Rocco"
            Follow me on Twitter! www.twitter.com/flyingphotog

Comment

I'll just throw one in from another thread

Comment

my dog:

My cat: (found him in a dumpster when he was a kitten)

I had another cat but she died 2 months ago at the age of 21(!)

Comment

I used to have two, 1 walked away

now I only have this fat@$$
                  Suche gut gebaute 18-30 Jährigen zum schlachten.
                  - Metzgermeister

Comment

The first cat looks almost like mine, it even appears to have the same out of place wisker back on the cheek :P

Comment

Nine year old Tinker, who sadly passed away 29th October last year due to a heart attack in her sleep...

Six year old Daisy, I've never quite known a rabbit like this one, she was so human like. She also sadly passed away on 18th February this year...

I miss them both a hell of alot

Dale

Comment

I envy those of you that have all those cute pets. I used to have a cute puppy German shepherd when I was 10 or so. I got him when he was 3 months, and lost him when he was 7 months old, because some neighbor that was annoyed at him barking and poisened him . So, always remember to keep a close eye on your pet.

Comment

Originally posted by DAL767-400ER
                          I used to have a cute puppy German shepherd when I was 10 or so. I got him when he was 3 months, and lost him when he was 7 months old, because some neighbor that was annoyed at him barking and poisened him
                          Some people are sick

Comment

Dale, are rabbits popular pets in England? I remember when I went to London with my family several years ago we stayed at a bed & breakfast and the family had rabbits. Their neighbors also had some. Just curious.
                            Follow me on Twitter! www.twitter.com/flyingphotog

Comment

Originally posted by DAL767-400ER
                              I used to have a cute puppy German shepherd when I was 10 or so. I got him when he was 3 months, and lost him when he was 7 months old, because some neighbor that was annoyed at him barking and poisened him .
                              If I ever catch someone doing that I would kill him/her in a very slow manner (like making them eat there own poison).
                              It's a severe punishment but people like that deserve it IMO.

Comment

• Working...
                                X