Post a pic of your pet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here are a few photos of some of my pets:

My bearded dragon (Jub Jub) when he was only a month old.
    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Pet Cockatoo (Powderpuff).

Blue Throated Conure (Unnamed).

Pet green cheeked conure (Frodo aka Pain in the ass).

Frodo when he was only a baby.

Pet duck (Newbie).

Pet cockatiel (Dennis but should really be Denise).

1 pair of Breeding Eclectus Parrots (Loud and Louder).

Quakers (Unnamed).

Baby macaw in his weaning cage (Abe aka Abe Simpson).

Unfortunately, I was not able to locate photos of my dog and the rest of my pets as my server is temporarily off line.

Also apologise for the quality of the photos. I am still a beginner and have not yet mastered the use of my digital camera.

Comment

Originally posted by DAL767-400ER
      I envy those of you that have all those cute pets. I used to have a cute puppy German shepherd when I was 10 or so. I got him when he was 3 months, and lost him when he was 7 months old, because some neighbor that was annoyed at him barking and poisened him . So, always remember to keep a close eye on your pet.
      I fell so sorry for you man, i would of broke every bone in that guys body

Comment

I'll take a few of mine then

CODIE- liver-spotted dalmatian, recently won her first ribbon at a dog show She's named Codie as I originally wanted a male dal (wanted to name him "Cody"), but I changed my mind but didn't bother thinking of a new name as I fell completely in love with "Codie" She turns 1 year in July.

KALA- Named after a place in Turkey called "Pamukalle" (Kalle in Denmark is a boy's name. As I learned that Kala was a girl, I just made the name more girlish). I kind of "smuggled" her in from Turkey to Denmark as her siblings and other street cat family were dying from various diseases. As I had her checked, vaccinated and microchipped at the vet, it doesn't really count as smuggling, but I still took her in earlier than I was supposed to as she originally would have had to stay in Turkey for a month before she could have a blood test taken. She was born around August 2004.

SOFUS- Male dachshund. He was supposed to be wirehaired, but his genes messed up He's 8 years old. Also reffered to as "old man" and "grumpy". He's such a loudmouth too!

Those are the ones that weren't impossible to photograph . The rest of the gang is Lei and Shinyuu (two standard grey chinchillas, about 2 years old), 5 degus (they all have japanese names, but I still cannot figure out who's who. They're all about 1 year old), Tabby (cat. Suppusedly half persian, but I don't know- as he came from an abusive home, I don't know much about him. He's 2), 2 cockatiels (they have names... but as they're my mom's, I don't really know what they're called) and soon, 2 more chinchillas (1 beige and 1 brown ebony).

Hope my pics haven't overloaded anything

Comment

DAL767: I'm really sorry to hear that

Originally posted by YYZPICS
          i would of broke every bone in that guys body
          For sure

Comment

Thanks for the kind words, guys . And in retrospective, I would probably also have beaten the **** out of that ****, but back then, I was still a silent "nice guy" and didn't have as much as a temper as I have nowadays. Nonetheles, when that **** at one time shouted at me to "tell that f***ing mutt to shut up", my mom heard that and she would have taken care of that **** had my father not held her back .
            Haven't had a dog since then, but I have resorted to taking care of the sparrows, blackbirds and other small birds that regularly nest in my backyard. The blackbird have been here for as long as I remember (yes, it is the same male, he never leaves us for more than 1 day ), and they have to be taken care of as well, like feeding them in the cold winter, have a nice "bathing pond" in summer, help them out if they fly through an open window/door again, and scare away the crows that want to eat their newborns.

Comment

Haven't had a dog since then, but I have resorted to taking care of the sparrows, blackbirds and other small birds that regularly nest in my backyard. The blackbird have been here for as long as I remember (yes, it is the same male, he never leaves us for more than 1 day ), and they have to be taken care of as well, like feeding them in the cold winter, have a nice "bathing pond" in summer, help them out if they fly through an open window/door again, and scare away the crows that want to eat their newborns.
              That bird story reminds me of that old dude on "The Shawshank Redemption." That's very kind of you to care for them. Just don't start barfing worms for them like "Ace Ventura."
              Follow me on Twitter! www.twitter.com/flyingphotog

Comment

Originally posted by PT737SWA
                Just don't start barfing worms for them like "Ace Ventura."
                No thanks, I rather take more care of the parents as well .

Comment

Originally posted by Genessee
                  The first cat looks almost like mine, it even appears to have the same out of place wisker back on the cheek :P
                  Ya I can tell. Both of them look equally pissed off!

Comment

My cat Samantha. This picture was taken in the hotel room at Idaho Falls, ID during the move from Oregon to Minnesota last fall. She is mostly Norwegian Forest breed.

Click Here to view my aircraft photos at JetPhotos.Net!

Comment

Bbuse, she's gorgeous!
                      Does she has some tabby "normal" house cat in her too? The "M" on her forehead makes me wonder, they say its unique to tabby housecats Her head/face also look very tabby housecat-ish...

Comment

I envy those of you that have all those cute pets. I used to have a cute puppy German shepherd when I was 10 or so. I got him when he was 3 months, and lost him when he was 7 months old, because some neighbor that was annoyed at him barking and poisened him . So, always remember to keep a close eye on your pet.
                        I would have probably beaten him half to death in rage. Theres no excuse for that, couldn't he have gotten charged with animal cruelty for that?
                        sigpic
                        http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=170

Comment

this is my dog coco...hes 14 years old....I don't think i need to tell ya what kind of dog he is but just in case ..he's a chihuahua

Nikon D70
                          AF-S DX Zoom Nikkor 18-70mm f/3.5-4.5G IF-ED
                          AF Micro Nikkor 105mm f/2.8D
                          AF Zoom Nikkor 70-300mm f/4-5.6D-ED
                          AF Zoom Nikkor 80-400mm f/4.5-5.6D-ED VR
                          My istock portfolio

Comment

Nice dog. How small are they exactly?

If I ever had a chihuahua, I'd name him Taco
                            "The Director also sets the record straight on what would happen if oxygen masks were to drop from the ceiling: The passengers freak out with abandon, instead of continuing to chat amiably, as though lunch were being served, like they do on those in-flight safety videos."

-- The LA Times, in a review of 'Flightplan'

Comment

My 4 year old cats, Tails(top) and Baby(bottom), and our 3 year old chocolate lab Paige with me in Colorado!

Tails:

Baby with a roll of Toliet Paper:

Paige and I in Colorado:
                              SET LOVE FREE!!

Comment

Originally posted by indian airlines
                                Nice dog. How small are they exactly?

If I ever had a chihuahua, I'd name him Taco

They are about 1 foot high and probably about 1.5 feet long...maybe 5 pounds...any bigger than that..they are too big
                                Nikon D70
                                AF-S DX Zoom Nikkor 18-70mm f/3.5-4.5G IF-ED
                                AF Micro Nikkor 105mm f/2.8D
                                AF Zoom Nikkor 70-300mm f/4-5.6D-ED
                                AF Zoom Nikkor 80-400mm f/4.5-5.6D-ED VR
                                My istock portfolio

Comment

Working...
                                X