"Our Principle is a Quack"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Our Principle is a Quack"

Hey guys, this is the latest scandal going on at my school, the prestigious, famous and as well as one of the top schools in NY state: The Bronx HS of Science. The story behind this is that Ms. Reidy (the principal) who is hated by everyone, teachers and students, has been running the school in the worst way possible. She has fired a few teachers because she believes they dont know how to teach, while all the students support the fired teachers, and say they were great teachers.
    Yesterday, Mr. Drake ( a teacher who got fired recently) stood outside of school after school, and handed out these yellow papers as well as 'quack' buttons/pins. Here is the copy of the letter. (this controversy has also made it to wikipedia!) I truly get a kick out of this!

Only the dead have seen the end of the war-Plato

Haha...the teacher made a typo:

Why does she force them to teacher HER version of the Scientific Method?
    Funny controversy though.
    Will F.
    Photos: JetPhotos.Net | Airliners.net | General Photography

Comment

(Mike Tyson, the boxer and convicted felon has an honorary doctorate from Central Ohio State University, yet He does not call himself Dr Tyson )
      so uhm Dr. tyson, when you will stop your boxing career ??
      Inactive from May 1 2009.

Comment

Originally posted by OY-KBN
        so uhm Dr. tyson, when you will stop your boxing career ??
        What exactly was Tyson's degree anyway? I can't imagine there's PhD on boxing kinetics?

Comment

Nice job, I wish we here could have done the same here. I love the leaflet.
          Alain
          Thanks for visiting
          *Avimage's Monthly Slide list *
          *JetPhotos*
          Airliners*Pbase.com

Comment

out of interest are there any images of this principal floating round?

Comment

LOL! ill try to find some!
              Just another story, Yesterday in engineering class, we saw her parking her car in the parking lot, and walking to the enterance, so from the window some seniors who HATE her yell QUACK QUACK, she was looking in circles to see where the noise was coming from, while we were just laughing!! Almost none of the teachers like her either, so they joke along with us!
              Only the dead have seen the end of the war-Plato

Comment

Very few people liked Patton either.

Comment

Working...
                X