Live and work in the USA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live and work in the USA

USAFIS organization invites you to participate in the American Green Card Lottery program where you may win a green card and live and work in the United States
    U.S Program of Green Card Lottery

If you are not an American citizen, you must join the program and take advantage of the opportunity that has been offered to you by a program of the American government, through a law that has been passed by Congress - the "Diversity Green Card Lottery" program.
    I wish those who wins the lottery : Good luck in the USA, Enjoy also your new country.. must be awesome to live over there, I say this, since i havent been in the states ever before, nor do i know when I will try a vacation in USA.. time will tell !
    Inactive from May 1 2009.

Originally posted by OY-KBN
    U.S Program of Green Card Lottery

I wish those who wins the lottery : Good luck in the USA, Enjoy also your new country.. must be awesome to live over there, I say this, since i havent been in the states ever before, nor do i know when I will try a vacation in USA.. time will tell !
    Sometimes it sucks... esp here in CA... high taxes... high price of gas... high cost of living... but, sometimes i enjoy it.. esp when seeing california girls... hehehehe

good luck to the winners...
    -Zeypi / CX777 - Cathay Pacific VA Junior First Officer

Next Flights: FS2004
    EK332 DXB - MNL B77W
    NH001 IAD - NRT B77W
    NH007 SFO - NRT B77W
    NH009 JFK - NRT B77W
    NH011 ORD - NRT B77W

Comment

Any American who complains about the high price of gas cannot be taken seriously, you have no idea how cheap it is compared to many other countries.

But on the whole I don't think any country could suck any more than the UK, we are such a pathetic country that we can't even be trusted to govern ourselves and keep having to be kept in line by the EU.

Matt
      My gallery of transport and travel pictures.

Click Here to view my photos at RailPictures.Net!

Comment

Originally posted by egll
        Any American who complains about the high price of gas cannot be taken seriously, you have no idea how cheap it is compared to many other countries.
        You are right....except that our economy is not optomized or used to gas prices being at the price they are at now, so we feel the pintch very badly and will continue to for several years.
        THE VOICE OF REASON HAS SPOKEN!
        Pop quiz: Which US president said, "Saddam Hussein has spent the better part of this decade, and much of his nation's wealth, not on providing for the Iraqi people, but on developing nuclear, chemical and biological weapons and the missiles to deliver them."
        George W. Bush is not correct. It was Bill Clinton in his 1998 State of the Union speech. HMMMMMMMMM.

Comment

Originally posted by wannabepilot777
          You are right....except that our economy is not optomized or used to gas prices being at the price they are at now, so we feel the pintch very badly and will continue to for several years.
          Our economy doesn't have long to go before we end up back on the Barter system...

Comment

Originally posted by E-Diddy!
            Our economy doesn't have long to go before we end up back on the Barter system...
            Originally posted by egll
            I don't think any country could suck any more than the UK
            well how much is the difference between the US price and the EU ? well is UK that bad ?? btw what is the Barter System,, have no clue whatsoever.
            Inactive from May 1 2009.

Comment

btw what is the Barter System,, have no clue whatsoever.
              There's no money involved in the barter system...just exchange of goods. It's like if I'm a farmer and you're a shoemaker I give you potatoes and you give me shoes in exchange.
              "The Director also sets the record straight on what would happen if oxygen masks were to drop from the ceiling: The passengers freak out with abandon, instead of continuing to chat amiably, as though lunch were being served, like they do on those in-flight safety videos."

-- The LA Times, in a review of 'Flightplan'

Comment

well how much is the difference between the US price and the EU ? well is UK that bad ?? btw what is the Barter System,, have no clue whatsoever.
                Difference on gas for instance is at least 2 fold
                The US here we get more or less a buck for a USgallon = 3.9 liters
                In France, it's 1 Euro per liter, which translate as 4 Bucks for the gallon
                UK could be a nice place to come and work, but the cost of living is atrociously high, it's not just high, it's atrocious. Aware I can't move easily to the US, I keep plan crossing the Channel among the alternative options, but here come the recurrent deterrant : everything just TOOOOO expensive ...
                The barter system basic, correct me if wrong, provided you can compensate each other to set your deal on some equal footing, you arrange with you neighboor to swap your redundent refrigerator with her/his redundent oven.
                Alain
                Thanks for visiting
                *Avimage's Monthly Slide list *
                *JetPhotos*
                Airliners*Pbase.com

Comment

dang! costs of living is increasing everywhere...

Time for me to move to Arizona!

Comment

Originally posted by Dantheman
                    dang! costs of living is increasing everywhere...

Time for me to move to Arizona!
                    I've been to every region of this country save the rural midwest and Arizona is by far my favorite. I think you should move there.
                    THE VOICE OF REASON HAS SPOKEN!
                    Pop quiz: Which US president said, "Saddam Hussein has spent the better part of this decade, and much of his nation's wealth, not on providing for the Iraqi people, but on developing nuclear, chemical and biological weapons and the missiles to deliver them."
                    George W. Bush is not correct. It was Bill Clinton in his 1998 State of the Union speech. HMMMMMMMMM.

Comment

a bulgarian freind of mine's family actualy wone the lottery, and are now living here in the US. amazingly good luck for extremely nice people
                      ^----raveing lunatic

please excuse my horendus mangeling of the english language, its only my first :P

Comment

Speaking of High Gas Prices,

USA is making a movie about a gas tanker crashing, causing gas shortage in the US and causing US sitizens to rebel against the gov't. It looks really good from the previews. They advertise it ever so often, and when I get the name I will post it.

By the way, I knew a Brazilian family that won the lottery and moved to Miami, I talk to them every once in a while, but they told me that they had to try for years and years before they got it. They though that they never would have gotten it!
                        Whatever is necessary, is never unwise.

Comment

i highly doubt that a single tanker would push gas prices up that much...

but yeah, my freinds family were extremely lucky with this(i guess thats why its a 'lotory'
                          ^----raveing lunatic

please excuse my horendus mangeling of the english language, its only my first :P

Comment

Working...
                          X