No announcement yet.

Do you like Rap?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like the rap that really "rhymes" but not those with 100 #$%* in 60 seconds...but I prefer Scratching and sampling more than rap
    Check out my photos at jp.net! http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=613

Comment

I hate rap.

To quote from something I read:

"You know the world is crazy when:
      :the best golfer is black
      : the best rapper is white
      ............."
      "The Director also sets the record straight on what would happen if oxygen masks were to drop from the ceiling: The passengers freak out with abandon, instead of continuing to chat amiably, as though lunch were being served, like they do on those in-flight safety videos."

-- The LA Times, in a review of 'Flightplan'

Comment

My favorite rap artists are Punjabi MC, Kaliber 44 (Polish Rap), and Tai Mai Shu

Comment

Rap, Gangsta, ooooeeeerrrssss.

It's gross - all those stupid hand movements and tacky chunky gold jewelry.

I have to turn it off if it comes on the radio or TV.

Makes my skin crawl.

mb
          Toy Box Day Party Went Off

Pictures soon at:

www.danceruby.com.au

Comment

You guys seem to have trouble really understanding what rap is. Its a culture, born out of the ghettos of Americas big cities.
            Its an art. I'd like to see you rap lyrics on beat like some of these guys do. I'll agree that older rap is often MUCH better than todays crap. Eminem is good though, no matter what you think, the guy can RAP.

-Clovis

Comment

But we dont want to rap lyrics on beat, we can all speak without needing a rythm to help us along Now, if they were actually singing...
              I walked across an empty land
              I knew the pathway like the back of my hand
              I felt the earth beneath my feet
              Sat by the river and it made me complete

Comment

But they are singing!

-Clovis

Comment

No they aren't singing. They are reciting a poem, usually about how badly their life sucks etc. etc.

RAP MUSIC S*CKS!!!!
                  "The Director also sets the record straight on what would happen if oxygen masks were to drop from the ceiling: The passengers freak out with abandon, instead of continuing to chat amiably, as though lunch were being served, like they do on those in-flight safety videos."

-- The LA Times, in a review of 'Flightplan'

Comment

I hate rap. It drives me mad. I detest eminem with a passion. His image, his attitude, everything about him. I hate him.

I hate the fact that they all want to consider themselves as bad gangsters and are somehow strangely proud of it. I hate how they can't speak properly and can't spell to save their lives. It should be a new language because it sure as hell isn't english.
                    Have a look at my photos, including Kai Tak crazy landings!http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=460

Comment

Originally posted by Colin Parker
                      I hate rap. It drives me mad. I detest eminem with a passion. His image, his attitude, everything about him. I hate him.

I hate the fact that they all want to consider themselves as bad gangsters and are somehow strangely proud of it. I hate how they can't speak properly and can't spell to save their lives. It should be a new language because it sure as hell isn't english.
                      THE GUY'S RIGHT!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Leftseat86
                        But they are singing!

-Clovis
                        No - they are not!!!

Hang on, we're disagreeing - quick Polish, lock the thread before it gets out of hand! :P
                        I walked across an empty land
                        I knew the pathway like the back of my hand
                        I felt the earth beneath my feet
                        Sat by the river and it made me complete

Comment

Originally posted by Katamarino
                          Originally posted by Leftseat86
                          But they are singing!

-Clovis
                          No - they are not!!!

Hang on, we're disagreeing - quick Polish, lock the thread before it gets out of hand! :P
                          HA! Your so funny i forgot to laugh

Joe,
                          | My Photos | My Profile |

Comment

I can't stand rap....
                            Rap is Crap.

Comment

Working...
                            X