Gwen Stefani

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SKYLINERWORLD!
    Also, if you hate her and her music so much, why are you talking about it? Surely it will just get you more annoyed?...
    So HP and herself can get free promotion on the camera! :P

Comment

Originally posted by Genessee
      You can get the official Gwen Stefani Digital Camera!

Personally, I was hoping for a Paris Hilton one, but what can you do?

I like the bag

Comment

This should have been just a bad joke, obviously, but apparently people actually buy this kind of cr@p...

Some poor soul posted this user review on Yahoo:
        OMG, I love everything by Gwen, so DUH; I had to check
        this out!! It's not like any other camera: dull,
        crappy, and messing photos. Harajuku Lover's is SO
        cool: stylish, great pictures, and fits any atmosphere
        w/ a sexy touch!

Paul

Click Here to view my aircraft photos at JetPhotos.Net!

Comment

Originally posted by pvsoest
          OMG, I love everything by Gwen, so DUH; I had to check
          this out!! It's not like any other camera: dull,
          crappy, and messing photos. Harajuku Lover's is SO
          cool: stylish, great pictures, and fits any atmosphere
          w/ a sexy touch!
          Now thats a great review! :|

Comment

Personally, I was hoping for a Paris Hilton one, but what can you do?

Originally posted by pdeboer
            I like the bag
            This is why I dont get wemon.

Im sure if its a "official" Gwen Stefani camera she assembled it herself. I was sure Gwen would go on this "Im Italian" tangent with a Italian name.

Note: This post was not intended to bash Wemon or Italians
            -Kevin

Comment

Originally posted by ACman
              I was sure Gwen would go on this "Im Italian" tangent with a Italian name.
              She does have some Japanese obsession... I'm not sure where it comes from, but it's noticable in "hollaback girl" (at least, I noticed the first and only time I watched it)... and I noticed a song called "Harajuku Girls"... where it comes from, I don't know. Anime must be addictive even to her

PS: Doesn't the word Harajuku mean something along the line of "wilderness/field lessons" or "wilderness school" in Japanese? That's how I understand it... (of course it can mean "stomach lessons/school" too ... but that makes less sense than wilderness...)

PPS: Watch "hollaback girl" video again... and please, PLEASE tell me this song isn't just advertising her camera...

Comment

Originally posted by Crunk415balla
                Are you talking about NOW as in her raping?
                That's news to me. A brand new low? How many victims so far?

Comment

Originally posted by avro_arrow_25206
                  That's news to me. A brand new low? How many victims so far?
                  huh?
                  sigpic
                  http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=170

Comment

Originally posted by Crunk415balla
                    huh?
                    lol, nvm... you wrote raping instead of rapping.... just ignore me

Comment

Originally posted by jannichan
                      She does have some Japanese obsession... I'm not sure where it comes from, but it's noticable in "hollaback girl" (at least, I noticed the first and only time I watched it)... and I noticed a song called "Harajuku Girls"... where it comes from, I don't know. Anime must be addictive even to her

PS: Doesn't the word Harajuku mean something along the line of "wilderness/field lessons" or "wilderness school" in Japanese? That's how I understand it... (of course it can mean "stomach lessons/school" too ... but that makes less sense than wilderness...)

PPS: Watch "hollaback girl" video again... and please, PLEASE tell me this song isn't just advertising her camera...
                      Harajuku is a district in Tokyo where a bunch of people that like to dress really really strange go and hang out. Its right outside Meiji Shrine.

Comment

Originally posted by avro_arrow_25206
                        lol, nvm... you wrote raping instead of rapping.... just ignore me
                        I didn't notice sorry I'm stupid.

How could she RAPE you? That would have ment she FORCED you into it, she wouldn't have to tell me twice.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by screaming_emu
                          Harajuku is a district in Tokyo where a bunch of people that like to dress really really strange go and hang out. Its right outside Meiji Shrine.
                          Sounds like the perfect neighborhood for Gwen .

Comment

God do her two songs "Hollaback girl" and "if I were a rich girl" suck ass. [/rant]

I kinda liked "Holla back girl" till i heard the full version which I promptly deleted. She needs to try something else as far a style goes.... I feel bad for the radio DJ's who have to heavily edit her crap! Hell even Eminem hasn't used the word "$hit" as much as she has in one song. I could be wrong
                            In every organization, there will always be one person who knows what's going on. This person must be fired.

Comment

Oh, I knew about the district (with some insane teenagers that LOVE to be photographed, I've heard ), I was just thinking the word could mean something... which it obviously does Whether i've got it right or not is still a mystery

Comment

Originally posted by Excalibur2004
                                Hell even Eminem hasn't used the word "$hit" as much as she has in one song. I could be wrong
                                Try the song "I'm gonna $hit on u" by eminem. But the way she says it is really just stupid. It was like she just HAD to swear. It didn't even fit in.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X