X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I dont like the way she acts in her video.. sorry but she makes me vomit
    Inactive from May 1 2009.

Comment

Omg i hate her songs. I can't belive she's trying to rap now. Where the hell did that come from? And its even sadder that her song is at the top of the charts around here .
      sigpic
      http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=170

Comment

Originally posted by AA 1818
        Alright, everyone that has replied to this post and thinks that Gewn Stefani sucks then reccomend a replacement for her, and for those that hate her songs, reccomend better ones...

I think that she is great, her songs are not that bad and she is very attractive. Yeah yeah yeah, she is in her 30s but how many 30 year olds do you know that can appeal to that many teens, look that good and still manage to launch a very successfull solo career? It's really easy to sit here and say that she sucks, but come on, the reason why she succeeded is becuase she is unique and she had very little or no competition in getting where she it today. To be blunt there are no others like her that coulld do better thatn she is doing now!

Also, I will be the first to agree that this music in the past decade has began to suck lyrically, but the truth is that the public prefers music that is catchy, with great tempo, that makes them get up and dance. But that does not in any way mean that lyrics have disappeared in today's music. There are many great songs out there, its just that they do not possess the sex appeal that Gwen and the other chart topping divas have.

Also, just for curosity's sake, how old are you guys?

she sucks, get over it.

Comment

how old are you guys?
          3+6+9+2
          Inactive from May 1 2009.

Comment

To be blunt there are no others like her that coulld do better thatn she is doing now!
            Are you talking about NOW as in her raping? If you are then yes, there are other girls, and they are doing far better then she is at it. She should have stayed with what she used to do. I mean, look at that video "Hollaback girl". Is that ANYTHING like her or her life? Does it even remotely relate to her? I doubt it. Its like Snoop Dogg releasing a Country or Folk album. She should stick with the stuff she knows.
            sigpic
            http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=170

Comment

Gwen's gone off on a weird tangent...I wish she'd go back to her roots.

No Doubt was the shit in 96'

Comment

Originally posted by Crunk415balla
                Its like Snoop Dogg releasing a Country or Folk album.
                I was waiting for him to team up with Willy Nelson. G-Country. :P

Comment

Originally posted by Crunk415balla
                  Its like Snoop Dogg releasing a Country or Folk album.
                  Now that would be an interesting development!

Paul

Click Here to view my aircraft photos at JetPhotos.Net!

Comment

No Doubt did techno? News to me...

More like they had a minimalist RnB sound with Gwen making up shitty lyrics.

Comment

Hellaback lyrics are supposed to match the drumline beat, they are not supposed to have any meanning other then mocking cheerleaders.
                      The bananas part... shameless plug for Gwen's fashion line www.b-a-n-a-n-a-s.com
                      The Neptunes helped with this song, not to mention other artists like Dr. Dre, Andre 3000, Linda Perry, Eve and Jimmy Jam that worked on Gwen's debut album.
                      Gwen worked very hard to where she is now, and yes she is not going to appeal to a lot of people, if you are one of those people, there are OTHER artists.

Comment

Originally posted by screaming_emu
                        I think even scarier than bush being re-elected is that those two songs are up near the top of the charts which means people actually like them.
                        Yeah, perhaps the same people who vote for Bush...maybe?

Originally posted by Messerschmitt Man
                        she casts a spell on me in her cheerleading outfit, and also in the other video how she's on the pirate ship, and you see a glimpse of her panties. now that's what it's all about
                        Hahaha your posts crack me up man, sorry!

Comment

Originally posted by Legend_Airlines
                          Yeah, perhaps the same people who vote for Bush...maybe?
                          no, they listen to country

Comment

Im 15 and her stuff is crap.
                            Sam Rudge
                            A 5D3, some Canon lenses, the Sigma L and a flash

Comment

You can get the official Gwen Stefani Digital Camera!

Personally, I was hoping for a Paris Hilton one, but what can you do?

Comment

If you don't like her so much, turn the TV or radio off when she comes on. If it bugs you soo much, turn to a 'rock' channel or 'Rock FM'. Also, if you hate her and her music so much, why are you talking about it? Surely it will just get you more annoyed?...
                                [ MattC ]

www.skylinerworld.co.uk

Comment

Working...
                                X