Subway Sub Club Cancelled..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Subway Sub Club Cancelled..

Anyone go to a subway lately? Today they said they were no longer doing the sub club thing anymore due to fraud. Employees were stealing stamps and selling them. I find it a little funny, and a bit of a blessing, no more odd looks and 'you sure you don't want a card?' questions when I say I don't want one. I'm tired of buy 785089712 get one free promotions. Anyway, I was checking if more people had come across this or if it's a regional thing.

damn, i hope not. I have a card and a half filled up and ready to use .. I hope this isnt nation wide

Comment

While looking for more info, I found some guy who collected:

Some places say they stopped handing them out May 9th, and they will be good until August 9th.

Comment

Yep I saw a sign a couple days ago here in Dallas about ending the program.
        Follow me on Twitter! www.twitter.com/flyingphotog

Comment

This sucks I really liked that program.
          You've got to try to find what's right before your eyes-Finger Eleven

Comment

Someone at my school stole a lot of those and got fired.
            Will F.
            Photos: JetPhotos.Net | Airliners.net | General Photography

Comment

That sucks big time. Better hope that Subway only does that in the US for now *grabs all stamp cards and drives off to the nearest Subway*.

Comment

Ah, that really sucks, I just started using the cards... THe guy at our local subway usually gives us extras "jsut because" but we've been going there for years and years.

Comment

What is Sub Club? Are we talking about the food chain or the trains?
                  "The Director also sets the record straight on what would happen if oxygen masks were to drop from the ceiling: The passengers freak out with abandon, instead of continuing to chat amiably, as though lunch were being served, like they do on those in-flight safety videos."

-- The LA Times, in a review of 'Flightplan'

Comment

Originally posted by indian airlines
                    What is Sub Club? Are we talking about the food chain or the trains?
                    We're talking about Subway Sandwiches. Sub Club uses the cards and stamps you see in the posted picture. For each 1/2 sub you get one stamp, for each full sub you get 2. Each card is for 8 stamps. Once that card is full, you only have to buy a drink at Subway and get a free 1/2 sub. If you have 2 cards, you buy 1 drink and get a full sub for free. That about sums it up. Pretty good is to collect stamps in countries where the subs are cheap (USA) and then use them in countries where a full sub costs up to $2 more (Germany).

Comment

my friends and I were pretty drunk and were at subway and we asked the guy about that. He said they are going to go to a swipe card system, but he coulda just said that to get the drunk people to stop talking to him

Comment

Originally posted by DeltaASA16
                        damn, i hope not. I have a card and a half filled up and ready to use .. I hope this isnt nation wide
                        We can trade, My club cards for your US miles. Deal?

Comment

Originally posted by screaming_emu
                          my friends and I were pretty drunk and were at subway and we asked the guy about that. He said they are going to go to a swipe card system, but he coulda just said that to get the drunk people to stop talking to him
                          I hear theres a letter going around about a magnetic swipe system coming for the fall. So maybe..

Comment

Theres always someone who screws it up for the rest of us.

Who black markets Sub Club stamps anyway!!??

Originally posted by screaming_emu
                            Woah woahj, bakk it uppup, how di you get to Subway of you were drunck? Heh heg.
                            -Kevin

Comment

Originally posted by ACman
                              Who black markets Sub Club stamps anyway!!??
                              I sell you a roll for $20

Comment

Working...
                              X