BBQ/Grilling - Charcoal, Gas or Indoor?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ACman
    Does that have something to do with god and the bible?
    I should just slap you for that.
    THE VOICE OF REASON HAS SPOKEN!
    Pop quiz: Which US president said, "Saddam Hussein has spent the better part of this decade, and much of his nation's wealth, not on providing for the Iraqi people, but on developing nuclear, chemical and biological weapons and the missiles to deliver them."
    George W. Bush is not correct. It was Bill Clinton in his 1998 State of the Union speech. HMMMMMMMMM.

Comment

we use a gas grill, its fast and easy, but again as stated before it lacks the taste,I am grilling today as a matter of fact..! Just have to take out the grill and move back the cars.
      ***My Blog***

Comment

Originally posted by Genessee
        I love my George Forman grills. I have both an indoor model and a portable outdoor one that uses a 1L propane cylinder.
        Unfortunately I live in a location that has strict regulations on any kind of grill, so my choice is limited to the George Foreman grill. Although it isn't as good as either a charcoal grill or a gas grill, it is better than nothing.

It seems like more and more locations are placing restrictions on various grills, claiming they are a fire hazard.
        Click Here to view my aircraft photos at JetPhotos.Net!

Comment

Originally posted by bbuse
          It seems like more and more locations are placing restrictions on various grills, claiming they are a fire hazard.
          Most of the apartment buildings I know of have rules against propane and charcoal being carried though common areas and stored in apartments for that reason. I'm not sire if thts a by-law or not though.

Comment

I use gas because it’s just easier but nothing beats a good charcoal grille. I do get good results when I BBQ using a low heat and some flavored wood chips. I also have a George Forum indoor grille. It’s not bad, beats broiling meat but it’s a pain to clean, generally only use it when I want a quick burger.

Comment

I do all the grilling at my house and in my family, and I always use the Charcoal grill (always use Kingsford Match Light Charcoal as well)

Next Flights:

October 14, 2006 - Airtran MDW-MSP
              October 16, 2006 - Airtran MSP-MDW

Comment

I just bought a satinless steel 3-burner propane gas grill that also has a side stove burner. When I get home from work or I'm entertaining friends I'd rather be cooking and eating instead of waiting for the coals to glow.
                Follow me on Twitter! www.twitter.com/flyingphotog

Comment

Originally posted by Genessee
                  Most of the apartment buildings I know of have rules against propane and charcoal being carried though common areas and stored in apartments for that reason. I'm not sire if thts a by-law or not though.
                  There are getting to be more and more states and cities that are getting regulations that do not allow propane or charcoal BBQs in apartments. These regulations are being encouraged by a national fire safety organization.
                  Click Here to view my aircraft photos at JetPhotos.Net!

Comment

charcoal all the way! real men don't have eye-brows!
                    In every organization, there will always be one person who knows what's going on. This person must be fired.

Comment

Working...
                    X