• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KBOSv2
    Why am I not surprised?
    Well KBOS you are one girl i definatley COULD beat up

Comment

Wowzers...watch it, just let her walk off. Theres actually gangs of girls in SF who rob people at gunpoint very often so a lot of girls actually are pretty tough.
      sigpic
      http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=170

Comment

Originally posted by UA-F9 Guy
        Well KBOS you are one girl i definatley COULD beat up
        I just made a sandwich that had better comebacks than you, but please, reply when you have something good.......
        Wu Tang Clan: best rap group of all time

Save hip-hop, bring talent and intelligence back into it

Comment

I agree 1000% that is is becoming incredibly hard to be a gentelman in today's society. I love independent women (my life is full of them), and I will respect you if you respect me. In today's world if I hold the door for a girl I get one of two things, "I could have gotten it myself" or they just run right through as if I am a doorman. Also, to deal with brazen women a man must completely submit unless he wishes to be branded a pig. If a girl is completely disrespecting a guy he mus take it. To argue you are ungentlemanly, or a brute. The only socially acceptabel way to react is to take it "like a man" and back away... which makes us weak in the eyes of other guys.

No matter what, the role of Gentlemen in today's society is disentegrating! It is sickening, but true. And as for respect, it is also dying fast!
          Whatever is necessary, is never unwise.

Comment

Working...
          X