"Tough" girls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Tough" girls

I'm really sick of seeing and dealing with women who are enrolled in Tae Kwan Do classes or "Kickbox". I was talking to this girl in my class today and another girl walks up who i guess is a friend of the one i was talking to. She Walks RIGHT infront of me and pushes me physically out of the way tell me to shut up. I told her to go pound some sand. She told me she'd kick my ass. Well instead of being the "gentlemen" so many guys are and cower out. I told her in these exact words " I will put your ass down, Bitch" she comes back with "I will kick your face off, im a kick boxer..." i told her i'd hit her with a baseball bat or my car if i dont just punch her head off of her stupid shoulders. Anyway, i just felt like ranting and seeing what your guys feelings are on girls who think they can take a guy who can easily take them and hurt them if they really wanted to.

Disclaimer: I am all for "Independant" women and womens rights, but it's just annoying when people think they can beat up anyone especially a girl who i dwarf. Women seem to be developing this opinion more and more lately.

trust me if a girl says she will beat you up she WILL beat you up.

size is not everything. this girl who is 5'2 im 5'6, she said i can beat ur ass (she knows karate) i said im sure you can. and i believed her.
    Alex
    Stop Searching. Start Traveling. southwest.com

Comment

haha, UA-F9 Guy got beat up by a girl!!!

Comment

LMFAO. Take that.
        Ryan Davis
        Admin, FlyerGuide.Net
        www.flyerguide.net

Comment

Quite the 'Lady's Man".

One line that always works in that situation....

"So, I guess a Blow J*b is out of the question?"

Comment

Originally posted by JeffinDEN
            One line that always works in that situation....

"So, I guess a Blow J*b is out of the question?"
            Or:

Sorry about the other night...
            It wasnt my fault what happend the other night...
            Now for the kIlLeR

Tell your mom I said "hi"

Originally posted by screaming_emu
            hahaa, she dont mess aroun' foo'. Poor UA-F9... That girl had no right pushing you out of the way. I cant stand controling freaks like such.
            -Kevin

Comment

Absolutely agree with ACMan. Irrespective of your gender you should always show proper respect to your fellow man.

My next statement is not meant to offend, but I know a number of 'lesbians' who blatantly have a chip on their shoulder. They have this preconceived idea that all men are inherently chauvinistic, with a 60's attitude of kitchen and laundry slavery. This day and age, I'm more likely to see a guy in the kitchen and laundry then women.

That's my 2cents. Please note that I have actually told my lesbian friends this upfront, and majority agree with my sentiment. I have actually had a bit of a scuffle with one, who obviously had a mother f@#king bee in her bonnet. I have no problems fighting 'girls' if they take the first swing. Let me tell you, I bitched slapped her into submission. We then shared a smoke, bought her a beer and all was peachy.

Comment

Well...sucks for you!

You know what they say, when a girl doesn't marry, she's asserting her independence, but when a guy doesn't marry, he's afraid of commitment. Either be equal or admit your inferiority, damn it.

Comment

some women simply forget that in most animal species the male is the dominant one, plain & simple. But when girls can buy t-shirts from department stores saying "boyz suk" or "i hate boyz" it's easy to see how they get confused in the whole sceme of things.

Comment

Originally posted by Messerschmitt Man
                    some women simply forget that in most animal species the male is the dominant one, plain & simple. But when girls can buy t-shirts from department stores saying "boyz suk" or "i hate boyz" it's easy to see how they get confused in the whole sceme of things.
                    lol

Comment

Originally posted by Messerschmitt Man
                      some women simply forget that in most animal species the male is the dominant one
                      The most famous example of which is probably the anglerfish:

"When he finds a female, he bites into her flank which releases an enzyme that digests the skin of his mouth and her body. The two then fuse together, including blood vessels. The male degenerates into nothing more than a pair of gonads that releases sperm when the female releases hormones into the bloodstream that signals she is ready to release her eggs."
                      (from Wikipedia)

Paul

Click Here to view my aircraft photos at JetPhotos.Net!

Comment

Originally posted by ATLcenter
                        You know what they say, when a girl doesn't marry, she's asserting her independence, but when a guy doesn't marry, he's afraid of commitment.

nah....probably just Gay.

Comment

Originally posted by screaming_emu
                          Why am I not surprised?
                          Wu Tang Clan: best rap group of all time

Save hip-hop, bring talent and intelligence back into it

Comment

Here's my rant...

Since the time of the "sexual revolution" (late 1960's) women have been encouraged to be more independent. It's no longer taboo to be a single mom. Women are encouraged to defend themselves and not be submissive to men like in decades past. They're encouraged to express their emotions and some do it right on their shirts, as you mentioned. Times have changed. Since so many men dig lesbianism, women flaunt it, even if they're not butch lumberjack dikes. They kiss and dance together at clubs because they know it attracts men.

On the other hand men have been encouraged to be less masculine. Pricks like Dr Phil McGraw tell men they need to do all those tasks like cooking and cleaning and that it's OK for your wife to make more money than you.
                            Follow me on Twitter! www.twitter.com/flyingphotog

Comment

This is such a grey area that it's not even PC to talk about it unless you walk a very thin line. That being said:

I have no reservations hitting a girl who hits me first, and the only instances I did, I came out ahead...alot. There was this one chick that was annoying to the point where if I didn't give her any attention she'd slap me. A choke hold and a few fists later and she'd leave me alone. This went on daily until I got fed up with her. She knew where I lived, worked, and hung out, my every routine. I contacted the police.

Any woman that thinks they are above men needs to be bitch slapped. Any woman that thinks they are below men needs to be loved. I'm all for equality.

Comment

Working...
                              X