Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GWB: The latest US president to survive assasination attempt

http://www.cnn.com/2005/WORLD/europe...gia/index.html

CNN) -- A hand grenade found in the crowd as U.S. President George W. Bush spoke in Tblisi, Georgia last week was live and could have exploded, Georgian officials and an FBI agent have said.
    Last edited by c72; 2005-05-19, 00:54.
    Fly Raleigh-Durham International, with direct flights on Air Canada, AirTran, American Airlines, American Eagle, America West, Continental Airlines, Continental Express, Delta Airlines, Delta Connection, jetBlue, Northwest Airlines, Southwest Airlines, United Express and US Airways to:

ATL, AUS, BWI, BOS, CHS, CLT, MDW, ORD, CVG, CLE, DFW, DTW, FLL, BDL, HOU, IND, LAS, LAX, LGW, MEM, MIA, MSP, BNA, EWR, MSY, JFK, LGA, ORF, MCO, PHL, PHX, PIT, STL, SLC, TPA, YYZ, DCA and IAD.

Well, so much for the grenade being a "dummy".

Comment

Originally posted by DAL767-400ER
      Well, so much for the grenade being a "dummy".
      yeah, instead the target was, go figure

Comment

Originally posted by screaming_emu
        yeah, instead the target was, go figure
        I was just about to say the same thing
        sigpic
        http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=170

Comment

Darn! kidding, lucky the grenade wasnt wasted on him. No matter how much I cant stand some people, I never wish they would die, thats the worst.
          -Kevin

Comment

Originally posted by ACman
            Darn! kidding, lucky the grenade wasnt wasted on him. No matter how much I cant stand some people, I never wish they would die, thats the worst.
            yeah, I'm the same. I absolutely can't stand the guy and would love to see him out of office, but that's definately not the way it should happen.

Comment

The replies on this thread deserve a .

Comment

Originally posted by B757300
                what, just because you like bush and we dont? Not allowed to express our opinions anymore if we dont agree with you?

Comment

All this wishing you could have him dead is very stupid for your cause. Think about who you get if this idiot dies! Cheney! And if Cheney goes, you will really hate who you get.
                  THE VOICE OF REASON HAS SPOKEN!
                  Pop quiz: Which US president said, "Saddam Hussein has spent the better part of this decade, and much of his nation's wealth, not on providing for the Iraqi people, but on developing nuclear, chemical and biological weapons and the missiles to deliver them."
                  George W. Bush is not correct. It was Bill Clinton in his 1998 State of the Union speech. HMMMMMMMMM.

Comment

Originally posted by wannabepilot777
                    All this wishing you could have him dead is very stupid for your cause. Think about who you get if this idiot dies! Cheney! And if Cheney goes, you will really hate who you get.
                    If you reread the replies you'll notice that no one wants Bush dead.
                    Will F.
                    Photos: JetPhotos.Net | Airliners.net | General Photography

Comment

Originally posted by B757300

Yeah really...only the worst presidents get breaks...

Lincoln...Kennedy...thats what they needed...dud grenades...

Comment

Perhaps I'm as much as a dumby as that granade, but could it really kill dubya from a hundred feet away?

Comment

Originally posted by seventwo
                          Perhaps I'm as much as a dumby as that granade, but could it really kill dubya from a hundred feet away?

Well most grenades have a 20 meter radius to cause serious injury (Death) Bush was 30 meters away so I don't think kill him but cause serious damage yes.

Comment

Originally posted by expoITHscohen
                            Well most grenades have a 20 meter radius to cause serious injury (Death) Bush was 30 meters away so I don't think kill him but cause serious damage yes.
                            True, and it would be impossible to speculate one way or the other. No telling where a piece of shrapnel could end up...
                            Fly Raleigh-Durham International, with direct flights on Air Canada, AirTran, American Airlines, American Eagle, America West, Continental Airlines, Continental Express, Delta Airlines, Delta Connection, jetBlue, Northwest Airlines, Southwest Airlines, United Express and US Airways to:

ATL, AUS, BWI, BOS, CHS, CLT, MDW, ORD, CVG, CLE, DFW, DTW, FLL, BDL, HOU, IND, LAS, LAX, LGW, MEM, MIA, MSP, BNA, EWR, MSY, JFK, LGA, ORF, MCO, PHL, PHX, PIT, STL, SLC, TPA, YYZ, DCA and IAD.

Comment

Originally posted by wannabepilot777
                              hehe, dumbass

Comment

Working...
                              X