Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by screaming_emu
    hehe, dumbass
    you are very helpful. You added so much to this conversation.
    THE VOICE OF REASON HAS SPOKEN!
    Pop quiz: Which US president said, "Saddam Hussein has spent the better part of this decade, and much of his nation's wealth, not on providing for the Iraqi people, but on developing nuclear, chemical and biological weapons and the missiles to deliver them."
    George W. Bush is not correct. It was Bill Clinton in his 1998 State of the Union speech. HMMMMMMMMM.

Comment

Originally posted by wannabepilot777
      I agree

Comment

Emu, You have no idea how much your posts make me laugh.
        Sam Rudge
        A 5D3, some Canon lenses, the Sigma L and a flash

Comment

All this wishing you could have him dead is very stupid for your cause. Think about who you get if this idiot dies! Cheney! And if Cheney goes, you will really hate who you get.
          Suche gut gebaute 18-30 Jährigen zum schlachten.
          - Metzgermeister

Comment

yeah, instead the target was, go figure
            I like Bush but that comment was teh funny.
            Follow me on Twitter! www.twitter.com/flyingphotog

Comment

All this wishing you could have him dead is very stupid for your cause. Think about who you get if this idiot dies! Cheney! And if Cheney goes, you will really hate who you get.
              But nobodys wishing he was dead...

Your not exactly the life of this conversation yourself.......
              Wu Tang Clan: best rap group of all time

Save hip-hop, bring talent and intelligence back into it

Comment

Originally posted by Leftseat86
                Yeah really...only the worst presidents get breaks...

Lincoln...Kennedy...thats what they needed...dud grenades...
                Agreed, 100%. Hell, I'm surprised no one tried to kill Johnson when he passed the Civil Rights Act. Don't forget McKinley either...even though he's not that well known, I believe he put America on the gold standard with the rest of Europe.

As much as I would LOVE to have Bush out of office, the people that would replace him are worse than him. And in any case, wishing any human to die is a terrible thing to do. I'm glad he "survived" the attempted assasination...even if it wasn't as colorful as what Reagan went through. Maybe less color is better.

Comment

Originally posted by wannabepilot777(says to himself)
                  Yeah you were very helpful, you would be more if you even thought of reading the replies. When someone mentions "Bush" or "Airbus" do you just jump on it like thers not tomorrow and hack at it?

I agree
                  I second that.
                  -Kevin

Comment

Originally posted by PT737SWA
                    I like Bush but that comment was teh funny.

its ok, you're from Texas, we forgive you

Comment

its ok, you're from Texas, we forgive you

I can't imagine this place without Emu (I could though without Bush) Wesley Clark for 08!!! (Thanks for coming to Ithaca, hope you like it!!!)

Comment

Originally posted by expoITHscohen
                        I can't imagine this place without Emu (I could though without Bush) Wesley Clark for 08!!! (Thanks for coming to Ithaca, hope you like it!!!)
                        Clark? Good! Anyone but Hillary. Hell, I would take Sharpton over Clinton...
                        Fly Raleigh-Durham International, with direct flights on Air Canada, AirTran, American Airlines, American Eagle, America West, Continental Airlines, Continental Express, Delta Airlines, Delta Connection, jetBlue, Northwest Airlines, Southwest Airlines, United Express and US Airways to:

ATL, AUS, BWI, BOS, CHS, CLT, MDW, ORD, CVG, CLE, DFW, DTW, FLL, BDL, HOU, IND, LAS, LAX, LGW, MEM, MIA, MSP, BNA, EWR, MSY, JFK, LGA, ORF, MCO, PHL, PHX, PIT, STL, SLC, TPA, YYZ, DCA and IAD.

Comment

Originally posted by expoITHscohen
                          Emu for president?

I really liked Clark too, focused on the usual democratic stuff but didn't ignore the military side of the house either. I was pretty bummed when he dropped out. Then I was even more bummed when I saw who the democrats picked. Still woulda been better than the cowboy.

Comment

Working...
                          X