Why I listen to Metal...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why I listen to Metal...

Sad thing is....I am in a class consisting of 90% of these type of dudes........
    Suche gut gebaute 18-30 Jährigen zum schlachten.
    - Metzgermeister

Whoever made that pic is an idiot. If those guys listen to metal, I'm a polka addict. Those are they typical wannabe-gangsta' rappa' clothes. Messed up joke.

Comment

Originally posted by DAL767-400ER
      If those guys listen to metal, I'm a polka addict. Those are they typical wannabe-gangsta' rappa' clothes. Messed up joke.
      You hit the nail right on the head. That's probably exactly the reason why Richard prefers metal...

Paul

Click Here to view my aircraft photos at JetPhotos.Net!

Comment

Is the guy in the red hat and blue jersey a Sped/retarted?
        -Kevin

Comment

Originally posted by ACman
          Is the guy in the red hat and blue jersey a Sped/retarted?
          Yes. Nothing wrong with dressing like that, but flashing east coast like that one guy is doing and other signs, which they probably have no idea to what they mean, is just stupid. And is the kid you pointed out doing the "white power" thing?!
          sigpic
          http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=170

Comment

Originally posted by DAL767-400ER
            Whoever made that pic is an idiot. If those guys listen to metal, I'm a polka addict. Those are they typical wannabe-gangsta' rappa' clothes. Messed up joke.
            I think the point of the picture is to say "that is why I listen to metal" as in "this is why I dont listen to rap"

Comment

Ouch a SPED. I thought that was an Ontario term.

I don't let my daughters go out with people who look like that, but then again we don't have many guys looking like that in redneck Peterborough.

Comment

Originally posted by screaming_emu
                I think the point of the picture is to say "that is why I listen to metal" as in "this is why I dont listen to rap"
                I think I have gotten that now. Just got too distracted by that tigh gangsta wit' his PINK CAP!

Btw. love your new sig.

Comment

Working...
                X