went to my first party....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• went to my first party....

Hey guys, just got home at 9:30am from a graduation party...

I guess This is sorta like a trip report (With out the tripping...sorry )

Got to the house around 9:45pm. There is this huge deck on the northside of the house, a couple step leading down to the lawn. Anyways, I got there and everyone was drinking and smoking out on the deck. I chilled for about 20 minutes not deciding whether to stay or leave. (You have to turn in your keys if you are staying)

Naturaly, Peer presure was against me. The persuaded me to stay. I turned in my keys and went back out on the deck. (Yeah, i know this is boring as hell ) I sat around for another 30 minutes watching all the kids i respect smoking cigs and cigars, with a beer in the other hand. We'll, I gathered up my courage and asked a good friend of mine who weighs about 240 pounds, star football player, for a cigarrillo. He gave me one.

Anyways, to make a long story short. I went to bed having smoked a couple cigars and having drunk 5 beers. Being my first time, I feel pretty miserable this morning. No, not a headache, not physical pain, but mental pain.

Was it right to go out and party like that? I feel awful knowing that I did all I did last night... What would you have done and/or could you give me some words of advice?

Thanks!

DeltaASA16

Sounds like you enjoyed yourself. It's always good to let it all out when it's all over. As they say, Work Hard, Play Hard.

Best of luck to you in the future!

Comment

A cigar now and then wont kill you, but smoking cigaretts regularly is horrible. A good cigarillo is relaxing aswell. I like to drink, but always try to be carefull at the same time. Get drunk, but don't have anything planned when you are!

-Clovis

Comment

Oh just wait till college five beers is just an appetizer.

Comment

I think it is right to celebrate now and then.
          But keep away from those ugly cigarettes. There's nothing special about them.
          BTW: How old are you?
          Andy

Comment

I am eighteen LH 340-600......

DeltaASA16

Comment

Originally posted by tommyalf
              Oh just wait till college five beers is just an appetizer.
              Couldn't have said it better!!! Oh, wait, I'm not yet in college...

Comment

......And then wait until you are out of college and you'll be back to just being able to enjoy yourself after a maximum of 5 beers. You won't drink to impress anyone after about age 21 anyway. There will still be the occasional binge where you'll drink too much and get sick, but only a couple times a year.

P.S. Why should you feel bad for partying and drinking? If I have kids, I would think there was something wrong with them if they didn't drink beer and party at age 18.

Mike
                Van Hoolio's JP.net Photos
                lp.org

Comment

Originally posted by Van Hoolio
                  ...... There will still be the occasional binge where you'll drink too much and get sick, but only a couple times a year.
                  Mike
                  Yeah like this past Friday night, long night.....

Comment

Five beers and youre drunk? That number will certainly have to improve before you go to college!

Actually, nevermind, I wish I could get drunk off five beers, it would be a hell of a lot cheaper.
                    http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=1142

Comment

Originally posted by Van Hoolio
                      You won't drink to impress anyone after about age 21 anyway.
                      Drink to impress anyone? Why the feck would he/you/I/anyone want to start that? I'll rather be looked at as a wimp than drown my brain in alcohol just to look cool! You know, I happen to like it a lot.

Comment

I personally don't like to drink. It makes me feel sick and I just don't feel it's worth it. I still drink a beer or 2 every now and then but I don't get drunk. Cigars are good to have on occasion but ciggarettes are gross. To me, nothing beats weed though. But you always gotta be responsible,whether you're getting drunk or stoned or whatever.
                        Earl From Regina

Comment

Responsibly stoned!!! I love it.
                          Try to catch me flyin dirty...

Comment

Originally posted by mikecweb
                            Responsibly stoned!!! I love it.
                            Click Here to view my aircraft photos at JetPhotos.Net!

Comment

I hear ya. I went to a party last night from my "command" where I work at in the U.S. Navy. Bunch of really great guys and gals who were really funny.

As being the youngest one there, only 19, for me it was sure peer pressure as everyone was smoking and drinking. Plenty of beers and liquor. I don't smoke, so if anyone offers me a cig or a cigar, i would say "no thanks" becuase I do not want to get started and ruin my career as an airline pilot.

I was lucky enough to drink one pretty kinda meduim size cup of mixed liquor with vanilla coke. I can handle that, it taste really good and smooth that one of my friend offered me. There are a lot of 17-20 years old sailor in the Navy who gets caught for underage drinking and they go to mast for it and they do get caught. (restriction, loss of rank, and half pay for 2-3 months, not worth it for me)

Unfortunatly, having one drink for me is enough and even though, it wasn't in my breath, i was still happy. Sorry, no beers for me til I am 21.

This was actually my first little party since I joined the military unlike other "illegal" underage pathetic peoples who party everynight and get wasted and gets in trouble. I laugh at them.

Have fun, drink wisely and responsibly...and DO NOT drink and drive. If you are driving and are drunk, call a cab home or sleep over at this persons house...I had that option to stay overnight at my LPO's house.

Comment

Working...
                              X