My "STYLZE"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My "STYLZE"

Hey guys, I went crzy shopping with my mom (ya i used her money spent over 200 dollars! ) so i decided to show some pics of me posing.

Here is me with my light blue, I was trying this on, and some hot girl came up and said, "hey you look good in that I'd get that!!" She didn't have to say it twice..SOLD!!

This one was more "crazy styled" and I liked the flannel and shorts so I got this outfit too.

Finally, my "look-at-me-im-cool-look"

Ahh Life is good, got sunglasses, new pair of shoes, (ill post those later), and a necklace you can see in my first pic, and a wristband, that you can see in my 3rd pic. I look good, hehe. Ladies gonna love me! Also got a new haircut, so I am all set for graduation this saturday. See ya later
    Alex
    Stop Searching. Start Traveling. southwest.com

Originally posted by AA_MD-80@STL
    This one was more "crazy styled" and I liked the flannel and shorts so I got this outfit too.
    I don't think I've ever bought an entire 'outfit' in my life. I usuallge see something that will go with something else and grab it. Maybe I'll this 'outfit' thing some time.

Comment

Looking good Mr. Trude! ... the first is my kind of 'trendy'... good choice

might as well show my latest style

... let me know how many babes you hook with those clothes alex

Comment

I like to laugh at people who need to have a magazine on hand in order to dress themselves.

HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Comment

Originally posted by E-Diddy!
          I like to laugh at people who need to have a magazine on hand in order to dress themselves.

HAHAHAHAHAHA!
          uhm ya i used a mirror and my hands to dress me up.

lol i didnt use no mag pic
          Alex

Comment

just dont start flipping the collars up, it is only then when you become a douche. Either that or if you start shopping at abercrombie.

Comment

Originally posted by screaming_emu
              just dont start flipping the collars up, it is only then when you become a douche. Either that or if you start shopping at abercrombie.
              haha i hate having the collars up anyway, really uncomfortable, one of my friends does that, and it looks irritating to me,

uhm i did buy a cologne at abercrombie and FITCH? Does that count Joe?
              Alex

Comment

Originally posted by AA_MD-80@STL

uhm i did buy a cologne at abercrombie and FITCH? Does that count Joe?
                Alex
                not really, what really bugs me is whenever people buy somethin from somewhere like A&F that has a huge logo on it because they think it makes them cool. then they walk around like they're the S**t because they payed about 5 times as much as you really should for a pair of jeans that look like they've already been worn by somebody for about 7 years.

Comment

Originally posted by Genessee
                  I don't think I've ever bought an entire 'outfit' in my life. I usuallge see something that will go with something else and grab it. Maybe I'll this 'outfit' thing some time.
                  Same here. I just grab a pair of pants and a t-shirt and am all set. Don't need to spend $200 to look good.

Comment

not really, what really bugs me is whenever people buy somethin from somewhere like A&F that has a huge logo on it because they think it makes them cool. then they walk around like they're the S**t because they payed about 5 times as much as you really should for a pair of jeans that look like they've already been worn by somebody for about 7 years.
                    Ya I hate that too, I onyl went there cause they were having kick ass sales, otherwise what i spent on this would have been about 3 or 400 dollars, no fricking way. But because it was on sale, I got a huge discount so I thought it was better, and I liked the shirts. the cologne was 17 dollars for a small bottle, expensive.
                    Alex

Comment

Yea, i still have not figured out why it's "cool" to wear a shirt that says abercombie and finch (or however it's spelled) or american eagle or what not. Whats the point of paying a clothing maker to advertise for them.

Comment

Originally posted by Airbus_A320
                        Yea, i still have not figured out why it's "cool" to wear a shirt that says abercombie and finch (or however it's spelled) or american eagle or what not. Whats the point of paying a clothing maker to advertise for them.
                        I think its more of a "hey look, I'm so loaded I can afford to shop here" thing

Comment

I think its more of a "hey look, I'm so loaded I can afford to shop here" thing
                          ya my friend wear american eagle every day she is filthy loaded. she bought 2 pairs of jeans at 88 dollars each and it was on sale. oh.my. god. cause i said oh geez thats expensive!! she was like "it is? it was on sale!! I thought that was awesome!" shes like how much do you spend? I said 14 dollars and thats not on sale. she said oh god...i ddint know if she was being sarcastic or not.
                          Alex

Comment

Same here. I just grab a pair of pants and a t-shirt and am all set. Don't need to spend $200 to look good.
                            Now thats how I shop In and out as fast as possible
                            You've got to try to find what's right before your eyes-Finger Eleven

Comment

and i bet you look damn good in your clothes too

Comment

Working...
                              X