Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Firefox Problem

OKay, this happend out of nowhere....
    I closed the fox, started it, and it prompted me for a profile, i chosed ''default''
    but it said it was in use, so i made another one....and all my settings were gone....Q is, how do i change my profile in firefox?
    Suche gut gebaute 18-30 Jährigen zum schlachten.
    - Metzgermeister

Originally posted by MaDbOy
    OKay, this happend out of nowhere....
    I closed the fox, started it, and it prompted me for a profile, i chosed ''default''
    but it said it was in use, so i made another one....and all my settings were gone....Q is, how do i change my profile in firefox?
    I used to have that happen to me a lot in Netscape. Dont know why but usually a quick restart solved tha tproblem for me.

Comment

Have had that happened several times already, after Firefox crashed for some reason. Just restart the PC and everything will be fine. Also, I'd advise you to upgrade Firefox to the newest version 1.0.4. Haven't had those problems since 1.0.3.

Comment

Restarted PC already, got V1.0.4, still nothing, how can I change my profile?
        - Metzgermeister

Comment

Thanks Kevin! it worked
          - Metzgermeister

Comment

It usually happens because there is another instance of Firefox running (even if you can't see it). Hit CTRL-SHIFT-ESC and go to processes. Search for firefox.exe and click end task and voila problem solved.
            - The baby will be back -

Comment

Working...
            X