Rate Star Wars Episode III

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

USE THE FORCE MUTHA F***

I'm gonna see this movie later, but the last 2 totally sucked soooo....
    Wu Tang Clan: best rap group of all time

Save hip-hop, bring talent and intelligence back into it

Comment

Originally posted by KBOSv2

I'm gonna see this movie later, but the last 2 totally sucked soooo....
      Yeah they did. This one's not a WHOLE lot better, but a little bit, IMO. The acting still pretty much sucks, (except for one or two scenes) as it always has and the dialogue is still iffy. But even so, I think you'll find it a least a little more enjoyable than I and II.
      Prepare For Takeoff - Spread Your Wings - Take Flight at Little Rock National
      ATL, BWI, CLT, CVG, DAL, DEN, DFW, DTW, EWR, HOU, IAD, IAH, LAS, MCI, MCO, MDW, MEM, MSP, ORD, PHX, SLC, and STL.

Comment

Tell you what, IMHO the best thing about SWIII are the commercials, especially the Diet Pepsi one .

Comment

Maybe this will make me a nerd...

The only part the bothered me was the fight scene between Obi Wan and General Grievous. Obi was on that stupid dragon-looking thing and Grievous was on that badass one-wheeled cycle. I just thought Obi should have had his own mechanical transportation.
          Follow me on Twitter! www.twitter.com/flyingphotog

Comment

Interesting synopsis, it draws the junction between II and IV.
            Good points :
            Annakin's transition to the dark side, with all the relevant sequences
            The mass murder of the Jedis
            The empire in the beginning first with the execution of the Separatists then Palpatine/Dark Sidious' s coup d'état at the Senate
            Bad points, very few, but
            No detail whatever on how Chewbacca ultimately ends up as a top smuggler and associates with Han Solo.
            But the saga won't in fact never end. Just heard there's now a TV series focusing on Luke's growing up
            Chewie meets and gets associated with Han Solo and more in the pipeline !!!
            Alain
            Thanks for visiting
            *Avimage's Monthly Slide list *
            *JetPhotos*
            Airliners*Pbase.com

Comment

Originally posted by kaddyuk
              Is my name THAT hard to spell right?!?!?!!?!

Spell it with me...

K... A... D... D... Y... U... K...

When did I ever have a "C" betwen the U and K ?

**Slams Head On Table**

And yes I would come to the states just to interpol your Ass!!!

@Messerschmitt Man
              Just because LOTR is done and dusted with, all you sheep loving kiwi's are just jealous that Star Wars is kicking the Sh@t out of LOTR in ratings
              sry dude, but it just sounds better with a C

Comment

Well for all your Star Wars fans out there, here is the true movie: http://www.lego.com/starwars/default.aspx remember the sound! Made by Lego and the people behind Star Wars, quite funny
                Regards
                Soren Madsen

Spotting guide to CPH www.cphaviation.dk

Comment

Just because LOTR is done and dusted with, all you sheep loving kiwi's are just jealous that Star Wars is kicking the Sh@t out of LOTR in ratings
                  honestly i'd encourage you and anyone to slag off LOTR, the chezzieness factor is also right up there with Star Bors. I'd rather watch the entire series of 90210 4 times over than watch LOTR's once.

The only good thing to come out of LOTR was exposure for NZ, cash for the country etc.

Comment

I fall asleep when I try to watch any Star Wars movie. They're all boring. I'd rather sit in a room and watch the paint dry.

Comment

Originally posted by YWG Chick
                      I fall asleep when I try to watch any Star Wars movie. They're all boring. I'd rather sit in a room and watch the paint dry.
                      great minds think alike!

Comment

Well i've come to the conclusion that George Lucas can't direct or write a script for peanuts, I actually liked Ep. 1 and 2 but was disappointed with ROTS. Vader's transition to the suit was a big anti-climax and Ian Mc(whatever)'s acting was poorer than it had been hyped up to be. And jesus christ Anakin kills younglings to save his own children? How does that work? And he attempts to kill his wife because she confided in Obi Wan? Was George Lucas on crack or something?

Meh it was fair and thats about it.

Comment

Originally posted by YWG Chick
                          Not me. I guess I got hooked when I saw the first film as a kid, back in the seventies. I haven't seen the latest one yet, but IMO the original trilogy is the perfect "space fairytale".

Paul

Click Here to view my aircraft photos at JetPhotos.Net!

Comment

Originally posted by PT737SWA
                            NO SPOILERS PLEASE!
                            I cant belive Darth Vader was Lukes father.

Spell it with me...
                            C'mon kids! its spell along with Kevin Cadd!!
                            -Kevin

Comment

I thought it was great.Only behind ep. 5 - TESB..
                              The order 66 execution sequence..fantastic!And Ian McDiarmid was absolutely great on his part!
                              Great connection to the classic trilogy..the double sunset in Tatooine with Luke,Lars and his wife made a great final(BTW these two didn´t change not even a little bit,because George Lucas made this scene while doing the ep.2 Tatooine scenes..a trip to Africa with that whole crew gotta cost a lot!).
                              My photos on Jetphotos.net

Renato

Comment

Don't plan to watch it because weird talking aliens and men in lego look-alike suits ain't my thing, XxX2 is a film to look out for!

Click Here to view my pathetic attempts at Aviation photography!
                                View the Darkside

Comment

Working...
                                X