Rate Star Wars Episode III

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rate Star Wars Episode III

Here's your chance to rate Star Wars Episode III and make comments on the movie (only if you have seen it). NO SPOILERS PLEASE!

I saw it last night and I thought it was "good" and completed the story quite well. I rate it 3 out of 4.
    Excellent! 4 Stars
    25.00%
    Good! 3 Stars
    22.22%
    Fair. 2 Stars
    13.89%
    Poor. 1 Star
    5.56%
    I don't plan to see it.
    33.33%
    Follow me on Twitter! www.twitter.com/flyingphotog

Just saw it and it was great. Kind knew waht was going to happen at each turn because once you read the book (about after the 6th movie) then you kinda know who is who and what is what. It was sad because you know that it is the last movie, but it was good none the less.
    Whatever is necessary, is never unwise.

Comment

I expected a lot from Lucas and he truly delivered big with Sith.

This is a must see and in my personal opinion, for sheer entertainment and excitement, this was the best of all six episodes.

Based on PT737SWA's rating scale I would go at a 4 out of 4.
      Happiness is flying at FL400 and over 1000kmh

Comment

I thought it was pretty good. I thought it was better than the other two pre-quels but still not as good as any of the classic trilogy. I think the fact that we knew what was going to happen kept me from thinking that it was excellent.
        Prepare For Takeoff - Spread Your Wings - Take Flight at Little Rock National
        ATL, BWI, CLT, CVG, DAL, DEN, DFW, DTW, EWR, HOU, IAD, IAH, LAS, MCI, MCO, MDW, MEM, MSP, ORD, PHX, SLC, and STL.

Comment

It was really cool. Within the first 30 minutes it seemed like the climax already. Too bad its the last one, if they did this much with this one, imagine what another would be like!

Kinda off topic, It looked like a convension or something with all the typical sci-fi nerds at the movies. 2 of them, weighing 400 pounds a peice and both with plenty of acne and an interesting lisp started fighting with lightsabers until one of them was slapped across the face. .Anyone else see anything weird in the audiance?
          sigpic
          http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=170

Comment

just saw it yesterday afternoon and it is friggin sweet!!!!!!!!! best part was whenever Yoda walked into that room.

it closes the gap between II & IV quite well, theres still a few small things left unanswered.

Comment

GREAT MOVIE!!! I just don't see how anikan could have survived sitting in the lava and burning up for so long

Midwest Airlines - The Best Care In The Air

Comment

Originally posted by pilotgolfer
                just saw it yesterday afternoon and it is friggin sweet!!!!!!!!! best part was whenever Yoda walked into that room.
                Everyone clapped soo loundly when that happened. And then when Yoda killed the two clone soldiers that were going to kill him...everyone was jsut like "Yoda! Yoda!".
                Whatever is necessary, is never unwise.

Comment

Originally posted by Crunk415balla
                  It was really cool. Within the first 30 minutes it seemed like the climax already. Too bad its the last one, if they did this much with this one, imagine what another would be like!
                  Back in the eighties, Lucas said he intended to do nine movies. Not only a prequel, but also a sequel trilogy. It would be cool (or perhaps not?) to see Mark Hamill, Harrison Ford and Carrie Fischer play Skywalker, Solo and the princess again...

Originally posted by Crunk415balla
                  Kinda off topic, It looked like a convension or something with all the typical sci-fi nerds at the movies. 2 of them, weighing 400 pounds a peice and both with plenty of acne and an interesting lisp started fighting with lightsabers until one of them was slapped across the face. .Anyone else see anything weird in the audiance?
                  Weird, why?

Paul

Click Here to view my aircraft photos at JetPhotos.Net!

Comment

Originally posted by pvsoest
                    Weird, why?

Paul
                    sigpic
                    http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=170

Comment

Originally posted by AA 1818
                      Everyone clapped soo loundly when that happened. And then when Yoda killed the two clone soldiers that were going to kill him...everyone was jsut like "Yoda! Yoda!".

I don't have the heart to tell these people that it's just a movie...
                      My Flickr Pictures! Click Me!

Comment

I got luckey. One of my friends got a Boot legged copy and we got to watch it on the bus ride. I was a little said cause I was waiting to see it on widescreen but I have seen a lot of better stuff from Lucas. I gave it a 2 but would give it a 2 1/2 in real life. I know when I go see it in the thearter it will be a lot better and it will become 3 stars (Maybe 4) handsdown!!

Comment

Originally posted by expoITHscohen
                          I got luckey. One of my friends got a Boot legged copy and we got to watch it on the bus ride. I was a little said cause I was waiting to see it on widescreen but I have seen a lot of better stuff from Lucas. I gave it a 2 but would give it a 2 1/2 in real life. I know when I go see it in the thearter it will be a lot better and it will become 3 stars (Maybe 4) handsdown!!
                          eh, watch your back. Kaddyuk aka Interpol will getcha

I just don't see how anikan could have survived sitting in the lava and burning up for so long
                          And then when Yoda killed the two clone soldiers that were going to kill him
                          Originally posted by PT737SWA
                          NO SPOILERS PLEASE!

Comment

Originally posted by avro_arrow_25206
                            eh, watch your back. Kaddyuk aka Interpol will getcha
                            It's not mine, it was just played on the bus. Also Kaddyuck is in England, is he really gona come over to mess with me??? The Stevenator!!!!! (J/k Kaddyuckkkkk)

Comment

Star Wars is pathetic. I don't know what the big fuss is over it? I'd even go as far to say i'd rather watch the Hansen - mmm bop music video 1000 times over in 1 sitting than watch any "star wars" "movie"

Comment

Working...
                              X