Rate Star Wars Episode III

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by G-MIDY
    Don't plan to watch it because weird talking aliens and men in lego look-alike suits ain't my thing, XxX2 is a film to look out for!
    At least Vin Diesel was smart enough not to do XXX2...
    Follow me on Twitter! www.twitter.com/flyingphotog

Comment

so is it 100% sure that there will be no episode 7 and the saga stops here for good?

Midwest Airlines - The Best Care In The Air

Comment

I'm pretty sure there won't be Eps. VII-IX. Even though Lucas has said there won't be (and even though sometimes he doesn't always tell the truth), he's going to be busy for the next 3 or 4 years getting Eps. IV-VI ready for 3D release. (Yes, they are releasing them again). And after that, I think he'll be too old to get started on another trilogy. IMO, no other epsiodes he makes will be as final as VI.
        Prepare For Takeoff - Spread Your Wings - Take Flight at Little Rock National
        ATL, BWI, CLT, CVG, DAL, DEN, DFW, DTW, EWR, HOU, IAD, IAH, LAS, MCI, MCO, MDW, MEM, MSP, ORD, PHX, SLC, and STL.

Comment

I did a search on google and i found all the plots scripts for episodes 7-9 and it quoted lucas said they were real and he would make them if episode 3 made lots of cash

Midwest Airlines - The Best Care In The Air

Comment

Hello!
            I`m a new member and - of course - I have to write my first post in right this topic .
            In my opinion it`s an awesome movie!!!

Comment

Working...
            X