Teen dies in graduation day crash

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DeltaASA16
    Yeah its sad.. but i'm not going to be one of those people who are like, "Awww.. .. RIP!"... The fact is, someone in that car did something they shouldnt have been doing. Maybe they were distracting the driver, who knows. I'm not just gonna frown and say RIP... i'm saying the things people rarely ever say, when infact, they should be said more.
    you know you can be quite the douchebag sometimes.

Comment

Originally posted by DeltaASA16
      Yeah its sad.. but i'm not going to be one of those people who are like, "Awww.. .. RIP!"... The fact is, someone in that car did something they shouldnt have been doing. Maybe they were distracting the driver, who knows. I'm not just gonna frown and say RIP... i'm saying the things people rarely ever say, when infact, they should be said more.
      I get what your saying but it still doesn't sound right...
      sigpic
      http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=170

Comment

Well, I just got back from a graduation party safe and sound I was driving extra cautious because I thought all the cops were out. When I drove by the police station all the cop cars were there
        You've got to try to find what's right before your eyes-Finger Eleven

Comment

Just happened here in Mississauga as well. I don't have a link because our local paper does not have an online database. The boy went to my school, he died 2 days after graduating. For Anyone here in Mississauga it is on the front page of the Wed. paper. On Tuesday, it was quite a sight at school seeing so many people crying. RIP- Carmelo
          Thanks,
          Michael

Comment

Working...
          X