Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: FAO - All JetPhotos.net Users

Originally posted by Katamarino
    Katamarino, Jetphotos.net forum optimiser and head of disinformation.
    Try to catch me flyin dirty...

Comment

I walked across an empty land
      I knew the pathway like the back of my hand
      I felt the earth beneath my feet
      Sat by the river and it made me complete

Comment

funny that noone understood the sarcasm except a few :/
        aviation chat on irc: #flightsimulation@quakenet

Comment

Originally posted by B777-400
          I never knew you were staff? is this another joke? Because if it is...THEN YOU SHOULD BE BANNED
          Banned for making a joke? Are you kidding (irony. )?

Like I said in response to ITS's joke, everyone needs to lighten up and chill out a bit. For goodness sakes, this place is supposed to be FUN, not a military institution.

And that's an order.

-Amy

Comment

Originally posted by Katamarino
            Stirring up trouble again, Kat?

Comment

:P

Am I going to get banned for posting a link to how to kick a clown and maim a mime?

Oooooers!

mb
              Toy Box Day Party Went Off

Pictures soon at:

www.danceruby.com.au

Comment

Good God ppl we don't wanna turn this into Airliners.Net, The Off-Topic forum is fine it doesn't need to be shut off to certain members what a load of Rubbish this site will become a Ghostown and i think it should remain open WE WILL LOSE MEMBERS! I have noticed No Problems with any of the topics on the Non-Av forum and i think anyone who does decide will have to face Disiplinery Action. So i have chosen not to vote as the choices are too restrictive.

DON'T TURN THIS SITE INTO A A.NET LOOKALIKE!

Comment

Originally posted by G-TDTW
                  Good God ppl we don't wanna turn this into Airliners.Net, The Off-Topic forum is fine it doesn't need to be shut off to certain members what a load of Rubbish this site will become a Ghostown and i think it should remain open WE WILL LOSE MEMBERS! I have noticed No Problems with any of the topics on the Non-Av forum and i think anyone who does decide will have to face Disiplinery Action. So i have chosen not to vote as the choices are too restrictive.

DON'T TURN THIS SITE INTO A A.NET LOOKALIKE!

I guess I will have to spell it out further for some of you.

Kat's post was a joke

Kat is not a moderator or an administrator and does not THINK he is a moderator or administrator...and was displaying a large amount of sarcasm. All part of his joke...

He was, in fact, thinking that everyone would get his obvious sarcasm which was similar to InTheShade's sarcasm last week. The poll, was in fact, part of this sarcasm as well.

There are not, to my knowledge, ANY major changes that will be taking place at JP.net in the near future in regards to OT issues.

We have absolutely, positively, NO desire to turn this site into an A.net look-alike.

Kat was trying to make light of the obvious seriousness that people seem to take over the Off Topic issue and A.net problems. I personally think Kat is on the right track with this...some of you seem to take this whole Off Topic drama at A.net entirely too seriously and don't seem to understand that JP.net is not the same sort of atmosphere. Here, we like to have a little FUN every once in a while which is what Kat was attempting to do...

Therefore, I would highly suggest that everyone please lighten up as we have ABSOLUTELY no plans to mirror this site after AD.net. So kick up your feet, sit back and relaaaaxxx...

-Amy

Comment

Sorry, Compleatly misread the situation As Usual Sorry PPL

G-TDTW goes and sits in a corner

Comment

Working...
                    X