Favorite Music

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Crazy764
    A few of those are turning less and less "punk", and more and more "pop".
    Right. When I read the term "punk", I tend to think of bands like Wire, the Clash, the Ramones and the Buzzcocks (no, I'm not gonna mention the Sex Pistols). And in somewhat less ancient times perhaps a band like Fugazi. But then again, it's hard to keep up...

Paul

Click Here to view my aircraft photos at JetPhotos.Net!

Comment

Once you've discovered Nirvana (kurt cobain) that's all the music you need.

Comment

Originally posted by G-MIDY
        And Dale i saw Tiesto perform that same song on MTVDance last night.
        Bangin' tune eh? I love it

Comment

Preferrably hard stuff like Metallica, Slipknot, Marylin Manson (some), Godsmack; "Hard pop" like Avril Lavigne, Blink 182, Limp Bizkit, Green Day, and Hip-Hop/Rap like Eminem, 50 Cent, The Game, Dre and Snoopy D O Double-G.

Comment

Originally posted by DAL767-400ER
            Preferrably hard stuff like Metallica, Slipknot, Marylin Manson (some), Godsmack; "Hard pop" like Avril Lavigne, Blink 182, Limp Bizkit, Green Day, and Hip-Hop/Rap like Eminem, 50 Cent, The Game, Dre and Snoopy D O Double-G.
            Agreed!

Click Here to view my pathetic attempts at Aviation photography!
            View the Darkside

Comment

Ugh I do NOT go for eminmem and 50 cent and those. I am appaulled at the language they use and the attitude towards certain groups of people. however I am country at heart.
              I listen to Kenny Chesney, Billy Currington, LeAnn Rimes, Shania Twain..it goes on and on.
              Alex
              Stop Searching. Start Traveling. southwest.com

Comment

Originally posted by pvsoest
                Right. When I read the term "punk", I tend to think of bands like Wire, the Clash, the Ramones and the Buzzcocks (no, I'm not gonna mention the Sex Pistols). And in somewhat less ancient times perhaps a band like Fugazi.

It is hard to keep up, but like they say, "Punks not dead....It's gone lame"

Comment

I like the classic rock. I also like much of the New Age music, such as David Arkenstone, David Lanz, Mannheim Steamroller, Yanni.

My music collection includes music of many types and what I listen to depends on my mood and the activities I am doing at the time.
                  Click Here to view my aircraft photos at JetPhotos.Net!

Comment

I am into the rock genre. My favourite band is COLDPLAY. Favourite song: Politik and so many more. I can't wait till June 7....X & Y album comes out!
                    matthew

Comment

I pretty much love all music!

Blueberry Yum Yum by Ludacris, Jenny was a friend of mine by The Killers, Beverly Hills by Weezer, Sugar gimme some by Trick daddy

all that great stuff!
                      UNITED-You're not just flying, you're flying the friendly skies.

Comment

Originally posted by bbuse
                      I like the classic rock. I also like much of the New Age music, such as David Arkenstone, David Lanz, Mannheim Steamroller, Yanni.

My music collection includes music of many types and what I listen to depends on my mood and the activities I am doing at the time.
                      What he said.
                      "The Director also sets the record straight on what would happen if oxygen masks were to drop from the ceiling: The passengers freak out with abandon, instead of continuing to chat amiably, as though lunch were being served, like they do on those in-flight safety videos."

-- The LA Times, in a review of 'Flightplan'

Comment

Re:

Originally posted by indian airlines
                        Where's Classic Rock?? You totally skipped that one.
                        Hear hear...

Foxtrot

Comment

Originally posted by Foxtrot
                          Hear hear...

Foxtrot
                          Like I said, it falls under "Nostalgic"
                          -Kevin

Comment

I am a classic rocker my self I also like rock, but there is not many new, good, rockers out there. My favorite new rockers are Linkin Park, and Velvet Revolver
                            You've got to try to find what's right before your eyes-Finger Eleven

Comment

Classic Rock and Country.

Next Flights:

October 14, 2006 - Airtran MDW-MSP
                              October 16, 2006 - Airtran MSP-MDW

Comment

• Working...
                                X