Snow Predicted for the NY Metro area

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Snow Predicted for the NY Metro area

Well the weather stations are calling for the first significant snow fall of the season for tomorrow the busiest travel day of the year. Should be interesting to see how it affects the local airports (JFK, EWR, LGA, and ISP). For some reason ever time it snows now in the NY metro area everything goes to hell. Huge delays at the airports, the LIRR and Metro North stop running, roads never get plowed so people wipe out all over the place, and it's all taking place just in time for the holiday weekend, HAHAhAha, glad I'm not going away, yeah I'm evil what can't I tell yea [img]evil2.gif[/img]

Tom

Finally!! [img]clap.gif[/img]
    Thomas Lorentzen
    Oslo, Norway
    100% Digital
    Canon D30 DSLR

Comment

Whoooooooooooooooooooooooohoooooooooooooo... SNOW!!! BRING IT ON!!! [img]images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]images/smiles/icon_wink.gif[/img] [img]smilewink.gif[/img] [img]images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Comment

Live image: [img]images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

[ November 26, 2002 03:57 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by SST2707 ]

Comment

"Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow.."

Me wanna be #20 in de-ice que at EWR on the 8th of Dec [img]images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]
          Thomas Lorentzen
          Oslo, Norway
          100% Digital
          Canon D30 DSLR

Comment

Where the hell is the SNOW??!?!? I woke up this morning to find, well, nothing. [img]nonono2.gif[/img] [img]skeptical.gif[/img] [img]shake.gif[/img] [img]naughty.gif[/img]

Comment

Drive about 55 miles east from NYC out here to Suffolk county. We got about 2 inches, just enough to cover the ground.

Comment

The snow here at FRG is nothing but 1.5 inches!!! Not even sticking!

I woke up this morning looking at the small snow dust hat fell and was absolutely disgusted! (Know that feeling you get when you are about to get down with a chick with HUGE bosoms then you find it was a padded bra?!) [img]naughty.gif[/img]

What a let down!! [img]images/smiles/icon_mad.gif[/img]
                Witness the miracle of flight.
                Click Here to view my aircraft photos at JetPhotos.Net!

Comment

Consider yourself blessed: last time it snowed here was 1924.

Comment

You want snow? Come up here to Hamilton- that's all it seems to do here. Thank god for lake effect, right? [img]images/smiles/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                    X