Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

JP Member Picture Post (Round 2)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #76
    Originally posted by Crazy764
    Hey hey...I got a driver's license.
    I hear canadia is a different country though.

    Comment


    • #77
      Originally posted by Greg
      I hear canadia is a different country though.
      Ever since that pre-teen action group was started.....damn liberals!

      Comment


      • #78
        My last night of partying in SC before the move to BC
        Click Here for my aviation photographs.
        No Frontiers

        Comment


        • #79
          Originally posted by b777
          My last night of partying in SC before the move to BC
          Man that bottles still half full drink up!

          Comment


          • #80
            Originally posted by OY-KBN
            firsth thought .. www.WFP.org jk
            Originally posted by screaming_emu
            ?
            I think he was refering to the World Food Programme, the name of their danish page is www.wfp.dk

            Still nice pics I'm wondering if I should hide in a hockey outfit too At least posting a pic here would keep emu from posting a thread he's mentioned a few times to me over MSN



            Comment


            • #81
              Originally posted by b777
              My last night of partying in SC before the move to BC
              dont worry .. i understand ..
              i see that you need help with that bottle ...lolz

              Comment


              • #82
                Originally posted by RP-C8168
                ...lolz
                Lolzors! insiderz hehehe!
                -Kevin

                Comment


                • #83
                  Because you can't beat an emu samurai (never mind ... did anyone say overtired? )



                  I apologize in advance for:
                  piss-poor quality (intentional )
                  Dirty mirror (not as intentional)
                  Greasy hair (I have a skin condition in my scalp that I have to put on some lotion for so my hair is constantly greasy )
                  Clothing (my pjs )
                  Bathroom tiles (brown.. was there when we moved in)

                  I shall take a better pic when I don't have my skincondition anymore

                  Comment


                  • #84
                    Originally posted by BA747-436
                    Man that bottles still half full drink up!
                    It's gonna be a long night. Need to save some for later
                    Click Here for my aviation photographs.
                    No Frontiers

                    Comment


                    • #85
                      Originally posted by jannichan
                      Because you can't beat an emu samurai (never mind ... did anyone say overtired? )



                      I apologize in advance for:
                      piss-poor quality (intentional )
                      Dirty mirror (not as intentional)
                      Greasy hair (I have a skin condition in my scalp that I have to put on some lotion for so my hair is constantly greasy )
                      Clothing (my pjs )
                      Bathroom tiles (brown.. was there when we moved in)

                      I shall take a better pic when I don't have my skincondition anymore

                      emu wins! see, I told you it wasn't as bad as you said it was.

                      To let everybody in on the joke, I was going to make a post saying "I finally got to see a picture of Janni" and put a picture of Yanni up

                      Comment


                      • #86


                        alright, guess I should put a "normal" up. Here's me at my brothers wedding. I'm the one on the right with brown hair (instead of no hair)

                        Comment


                        • #87
                          Didnt that haircut go out in like 1985 dude?

                          Comment


                          • #88
                            Originally posted by BA747-436
                            Didnt that haircut go out in like 1985 dude?
                            f**k if I know, I just go to the barber shop and say "I'd like a haircut".

                            Comment


                            • #89
                              I'll throw in one of me.
                              YBBN - James

                              Comment


                              • #90
                                Originally posted by screaming_emu
                                f**k if I know, I just go to the barber shop and say "I'd like a haircut".
                                Oh thats AFTER you've been to the barber's?...........




                                lol

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X