Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My little buddy

Well it has probably been done before ... bored while spotting etc
    But here is my little buddy who happily sat near me most of the morning at MAN.

It is cute. Always nice to see some animals around whilst waiting for aluminium birds

Here some wild life I have seen lately:
    ducks:
    cow:
    rat :

Comment

I could show you a photo of some sheep if you want.
      Sam Rudge
      A 5D3, some Canon lenses, the Sigma L and a flash

Comment

Originally posted by jid
        Well it has probably been done before ... bored while spotting etc
        But here is my little buddy who happily sat near me most of the morning at MAN.
        Nice pic, it reminds me of a few years ago when a whole load of rabbits were living on a round-about on the main road to NZCH, I saw them a lot but then they vanished, I'd say the airport eradicated them (I'd like to say move but here rabbits are a 'pest') although I think they are coming back, I have seen a few on the roadside and a few hopping about in the USAF cargoyard

Comment

Originally posted by Simpleboy
          I could show you a photo of some sheep if you want.
          That will only excite the Welsh contingent

Comment

Lol, nice one Jid. I won't post the pictures I've taken of the herd of cows that make spotting at the end of the runway at Ronaldsway a hairly business!! Suffice to say I have had to wash my trainers several times!!

Comment

Originally posted by exmanx
              Suffice to say I have had to wash my trainers several times!!
              the sacrifices spotters make

Comment

Cute. We have two bunnies here.

@Pdeboer: You have all those animals arounds the airport? I am surprised to see cows. I am surprised they are not scared.

Around here our only wildlife at the airport is stupid seagulls and eagles.
                You've got to try to find what's right before your eyes-Finger Eleven

Comment

Originally posted by Alaska Air Rules
                  ..@Pdeboer: You have all those animals arounds the airport? I am surprised to see cows. I am surprised they are not scared.
                  Cows, or better domestic cows, can be very curious. Especially younger ones tend to be nosy, the often come to see what you are doing. The one I posted was situated with her buddies under the lightpoles of a runway of SPL, they seem to be accostomed to the noise...

Comment

I almost got a killer shot of the sheep at CHC, ill need a 17mm lens for it though. They are very used to the noise.
                    Sam Rudge
                    A 5D3, some Canon lenses, the Sigma L and a flash

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Simpleboy
                        I could show you a photo of some sheep if you want
                        Originally posted by jid
                        That will only excite the Welsh contingent
                        LMFAO

He's a cute bunny. There's a huge amount of wildlife around Manchester Airport from badgers to tiny little birds. Oh ask Mr.Valentine about the birds... he hit two of them while driving (by accident may I add) within the space of a week

Comment

Originally posted by pdeboer
                          rat :
                          That looks like a beaver to me... are there beavers in Europe?

Comment

Originally posted by G-DALE
                            LMFAO

He's a cute bunny. There's a huge amount of wildlife around Manchester Airport from badgers to tiny little birds. Oh ask Mr.Valentine about the birds... he hit two of them while driving (by accident may I add) within the space of a week
                            Hey its not my fault the stupid little critters cant get out of the way of me doing some cross country ralley driving.

Comment

At CDG we get small rabbits a plenty, probably too many. When at YYC, it's difficult not to notice the prairie dogs ....
                              Alain
                              Thanks for visiting
                              *Avimage's Monthly Slide list *
                              *JetPhotos*
                              Airliners*Pbase.com

Comment

Working...
                              X