BREAKING NEWS: A.net Non-av forum reopens

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BREAKING NEWS: A.net Non-av forum reopens

Airliners.net Non-aviation re-opens after the closure.
    Airline Route News
    Airline Route Map Drawings

Re: BREAKING NEWS: A.net Non-av forum reopens

Originally posted by jiml1126

Airliners.net Non-aviation re-opens after the closure.
    Well, guess the refugees will be swimming back across the channel.....

Comment

au revoir,
      goodbye,
      auf wiedersehen,
      Click Here to view my aircraft photos at JetPhotos.Net!

Comment

I will remain here.... Since leaving a.net I have found a lot of great forums with great people:

1) Jetphotos.net
        2)Jetcareers.com
        3)Airlinepics.com

I encourage All of you to take advantage of the great forums on the web that are free always welcoming new members....

DeltaASA16

Comment

I doubt I'll be on Airliners.net much anymore. The risk of being banned for looking cross-eyed a few certain people is now way too high.

Comment

well..guess thats it!

Comment

eww, and it wont ever be the same.
              aviation chat on irc: #flightsimulation@quakenet

Comment

Well whoop di do. Never liked their forums anyways.
                Try to catch me flyin dirty...

Comment

LMAO.......I bet Lundgren's sorry excuse for a website dips down further regardless......

Comment

Somehow, I think this place will get a lot quieter now.

Comment

Oh well. I'm sure Johan will love everyone kissing his feet.
                      Try to catch me flyin dirty...

Comment

I'm definieately gonna stay here. These forums feel much better than the ones at A.net.
                        Whatever

Comment

Quite candidly who gives a rats ass about A.nets non-aviation forum? It didn't take a genius to figure out Johan's solution, I'm surprised he took so long to come to the conclusion that was his only solution.

We have our group here and 95% of the time the discussion is lively and enjoyable. If people decide to go back to A.net then so be it. Jetphotos will continue to grow and with the features Chris has built into Jetphotos I'll continue to visit and participate along with the rest of our merry bunch.

Comment

Originally posted by tommyalf
                            Quite candidly who gives a rats ass about A.nets non-aviation forum? It didn't take a genius to figure out Johan's solution, I'm surprised he took so long to come to the conclusion that was his only solution.

We have our group here and 95% of the time the discussion is lively and enjoyable. If people decide to go back to A.net then so be it. Jetphotos will continue to grow and with the features Chris has built into Jetphotos I'll continue to visit and participate along with the rest of our merry bunch.
                            VERY WELL SAID
                            Click Here to view my aircraft photos at JetPhotos.Net!

Comment

Originally posted by B777-400
                              Originally posted by tommyalf

VERY WELL SAID
                              AGREED!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X