Am I the only one stuck with film?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Am I the only one stuck with film?

Is there anybody else that submits photos to jp.net that uses film? I am going to have to wait 5 months (almost a half a year) until I might be able to get one. That sucks.

Originally posted by JordanD
    Is there anybody else that submits photos to jp.net that uses film? I am going to have to wait 5 months (almost a half a year) until I might be able to get one. That sucks.
    what ? what might you able to get one ? dont you mean that you're upgrading to digital ?
    Inactive from May 1 2009.

Comment

It's one of those "we'll see about it" things that the parents do. I get the usual "you can't get everything you want right away".

Comment

Originally posted by JordanD
        It's one of those "we'll see about it" things that the parents do. I get the usual "you can't get everything you want right away".
        Use the "The digital camera will pay for itself by not having to pay for film processing" argument ;p

Comment

I'm trying. It's very hard. I already bought CH pedals and fs2004 not too long ago. I worked out the cost of getting film developed will cost more than the camera I want. Today I got a whole roll developed. There were only two pictures that came out good enough for me to even consider submitting here. Waste I say! Waste!

Comment

Late last year I moved from digital to film, however, I dont use it for aviation photos.
            Sam Rudge
            A 5D3, some Canon lenses, the Sigma L and a flash

Comment

Ah, the impetuosity of youth!!!! Without knowing your parents financial background, I have to concur with their response to your request.
              I suggest you take more care over your photo taking with whatever equipment you are using and see if you can improve the satisfactory to crap ratio of your prints. Then you'll spend less time in post processing when you do get your digital, leaving you more time to beg and plead for the next "must have"!! Whatever that turns out to be.

Andy

Comment

My digital camera was one of the best things i've brought.

My dad was like "your money can be spent better elsewhere", and now he uses it all the time! Older is not necessarily wiser.

Comment

Working...
                X