No announcement yet.

Breaking: Verdict Reached in Michael Jackson Trial

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No CNN's stock just dropped. Nothign for them to report now.
    -Kevin

Comment

not guilty mmmmmmmmmmmm. Now who pays the court costs and how much? Never grown up and now he will proberly lock himself away in "NEVERLAND"

Comment

Originally posted by ACman
        No CNN's stock just dropped. Nothign for them to report now.
        They still have the missing girl in Aruba.

But back on topic... Once again justice has been denied by a California jury.

Comment

Originally posted by indian airlines
          America we have yet another "scandal" blown out of proportion by the media.
          LOL!

Comment

a side note for all of you who believe michael jacksons songs depict his life and "do-ings" might I suggest "Smooth Criminal"
            In every organization, there will always be one person who knows what's going on. This person must be fired.

Comment

haha lmao!
              Bobby DeBarge
              www.debargephoto.com
              http://utccollegelife.blogspot.com
              1999 Firebird Driver| Aviation Enthusiast

Comment

yup...still dont care.

Comment

Ya It was pretty obvous the kid was lieing in my opinion
                  sigpic
                  http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=170

Comment

Originally posted by Crunk415balla
                    Ya It was pretty obvous the kid was lieing in my opinion
                    Those kids were terrible whitnesses. If he did, its sad, I think he did but I dont care. He did it before, why wouldent he do it again?
                    -Kevin

Comment

You know, the jury came to the right verdict IMO. The prosecution didn't present their case that well at all. But personally, all facts aside, I think he is a child molestor. And I do think that he molested those boys among others. The prosecution just wasn't able to prove it beyond a reasonable doubt. As far as the family being out to get Jackson for all he's worth, maybe they were. But I still see some merit to the boys' claims. I just think that the mother wanted to use those claims to her financial advantage and thats where she went wrong.
                      "If it weren't for the 777LR, I would love the A345"

Comment

I think the verdict was the right one.

I would suggest those of you who feel he should have been found guilty present the facts that would indicate a different verdict should have been found.

I'll give you a hint "paying someone off" is not a proof of guilt.

Next?

ADG
                        (ps, I don't know whether he molests children or not, but I think the Jury got it right based upon the 'evidence' presented)
                        ADG
                        No makeovers please .....

Comment

Originally posted by ADG
                          I'll give you a hint "paying someone off" is not a proof of guilt.

Next?
                          Could be, but being found Not Guilty does not prove innocence either.

Comment

Originally posted by JeffinDEN
                            Could be, but being found Not Guilty does not prove innocence either.

Exactly. Being found Not Guilty simply means there was not enough evidence to prove otherwise.
                            "If it weren't for the 777LR, I would love the A345"

Comment

I'm not suprised at all that they found him not guilty on all counts. I mean...come on....they didn't find OJ guilty....they aren't going to find Michael Jackson guilty either.

Wish I was that famous and had enough money to be able to get away with anything, must be nice!
                              *~*Jess*~*
                              ERAU-DAB

Comment

Originally posted by JessinMEM
                                Wish I was that famous and had enough money to be able to get away with anything, must be nice!
                                amen to that. So let's count what is "legal" for celebs.. Murder, Molestation, Rape.... someone finish this list if I forgot anything
                                In every organization, there will always be one person who knows what's going on. This person must be fired.

Comment

Working...
                                X