Deadly shooting in Liège

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deadly shooting in Liège

This morning in Liège, Belgium, one innocent person has been killed and 5 seriously wounded when two madmen opened fire with Kalashnikov war guns, after they had been thrown out of a pub.

And we Belgians dare to laugh with the violence in the US...

Grtz,

Nicki
    Yes
    0%
    No
    0%
    My JetPhotos.Net pictures

Here in the US the local news always starts with some sort of gun crime.
    Try to catch me flyin dirty...

Comment

maybe you should outlaw pubs!

then you will see all the drinkers with this on their bumper sticker...

"Pubs don't kill people....people do!"

Comment

Deadly shooting happens every day here in New York...
        Check out my photos at jp.net! http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=613

Comment

Never yet heard of one here.
          "The Director also sets the record straight on what would happen if oxygen masks were to drop from the ceiling: The passengers freak out with abandon, instead of continuing to chat amiably, as though lunch were being served, like they do on those in-flight safety videos."

-- The LA Times, in a review of 'Flightplan'

Comment

Originally posted by indian airlines
            Never yet heard of one here.
            Consider yourself lucky.

Comment

Or very boring!

Comment

I think lucky is much better. My idea of fun is not having people shooting bullets into each other.
                "The Director also sets the record straight on what would happen if oxygen masks were to drop from the ceiling: The passengers freak out with abandon, instead of continuing to chat amiably, as though lunch were being served, like they do on those in-flight safety videos."

-- The LA Times, in a review of 'Flightplan'

Comment

The moral of this story is: Never eject drunken Klashnikov carrying madmen from your pub.

Comment

We average one every year here...but while I was living in Fort Bragg, N.C.. a soldier started shooting people with an M-16, many people were killed or injured.
                    Fly Raleigh-Durham International, with direct flights on Air Canada, AirTran, American Airlines, American Eagle, America West, Continental Airlines, Continental Express, Delta Airlines, Delta Connection, jetBlue, Northwest Airlines, Southwest Airlines, United Express and US Airways to:

ATL, AUS, BWI, BOS, CHS, CLT, MDW, ORD, CVG, CLE, DFW, DTW, FLL, BDL, HOU, IND, LAS, LAX, LGW, MEM, MIA, MSP, BNA, EWR, MSY, JFK, LGA, ORF, MCO, PHL, PHX, PIT, STL, SLC, TPA, YYZ, DCA and IAD.

Comment

Was near Buckhead when that Broker opened fire on ppl a few years back...scared the pants off me!

Comment

Working...
                      X