No announcement yet.

Photos from my Cruise Last Week

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice wife, great pictures, more than a report, its a cruise encyclopedia. Too bad you had only 3 other ships docked at Nassau. The 50s'/60s' built Regent looks to be well kept. Congrats and thanks for posting.
    Alain
    Thanks for visiting
    *Avimage's Monthly Slide list *
    *JetPhotos*
    Airliners*Pbase.com

Comment

Good stuff man, even if you used a Nikon. j/k

I really want to go to San Juan and see that Fort, definently top on my list of travel destinations.

Comment

My latest cruise was out of FLL this year. All I can say is, I LOVE FLL. It's the coolest place to be around especially when you're going on a cruise. We did the western caribbean this year which includes, Key West, Cozumel, Costa Maya, and Grand Cayman. The only problem on the cruise was the 70% of the boat was from Connecticut.......it was extremely weird. We booked another cruise for next year on the same boat too. It'll be my 6th.

Comment

Originally posted by Crism
          My latest cruise was out of FLL this year. All I can say is, I LOVE FLL. It's the coolest place to be around especially when you're going on a cruise. We did the western caribbean this year which includes, Key West, Cozumel, Costa Maya, and Grand Cayman. The only problem on the cruise was the 70% of the boat was from Connecticut.......it was extremely weird. We booked another cruise for next year on the same boat too. It'll be my 6th.
          Which ship were/will you be on?
          Follow me on Twitter! www.twitter.com/flyingphotog

Comment

Jewel of the Seas, April 16-22 out of FLL

Comment

Originally posted by Crism
              Jewel of the Seas, April 16-22 out of FLL
              I hear that's a nice one! Wasn't there an incident of "bed bugs" a month or so ago? Did you hear about that?
              Follow me on Twitter! www.twitter.com/flyingphotog

Comment

Yeah I heard about that but not in too much detail though. Not really sure what happened. The cruise was awesome though. I really liked it and it was the biggest ship I've been on so far. We went to the Mayan ruins on Costa Maya which was really awesome, but then we came back to the dock and there was the Grandeur of the Seas with the huge gash in the side of the boat (it was on the news and I was there to see the actual thing...pretty weird).

Comment

Working...
                X