I can be really stupid sometimes...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can be really stupid sometimes...

I was talking to Patrick online, and I was telling him something I did really retarded online with AIM.

ATrude777: u wanna know the dumbest thing i did on AIM?
    ATrude777: i tried to IM my friend natalie
    ATrude777: and i hit my own screen name and kept iming myself
    ATrude777: and it was repeating everything back
    patrickMDW: HAHAHA
    ATrude777: and i thought she was mocking me
    ATrude777: so i got mad
    patrickMDW: alex....wow.
    ATrude777: and i realized it was my screen name doing it

I felt really retarded after I realized it was my own screen name. I am thinking why the hell is she copying me and repeating what I am saying?!?! haha.. anyone have any goof ups on AIM?

Alex
    Stop Searching. Start Traveling. southwest.com

Alex, Alex, Alex

I have a similar thing...not on AIM but I was trying to call my mom at work once and her number was programmed as A on the phone and I didnt notice but I programmed the house number as her number, kept calling and calling and calling but it was busy...i gave up and dialed it! She said that her work number would never go busy, if she was on the line it would go to voicemail. So i looked at the screen and it was dialing the house...

Oops!

Next Flights:

October 14, 2006 - Airtran MDW-MSP
    October 16, 2006 - Airtran MSP-MDW

Comment

Back in my younger days I called some numbers at the back of a adult magazine I found in a digger at a construction site (who doesn't?). There was this one number, I thought it was free because the woman on the other end was pre-recorded not speaking live, then a few weeks later my parent's phone bill came in.

Comment

Originally posted by Messerschmitt Man
        Back in my younger days I called some numbers at the back of a adult magazine I found in a digger at a construction site (who doesn't?). There was this one number, I thought it was free because the woman on the other end was pre-recorded not speaking live, then a few weeks later my parent's phone bill came in.
        That must have been lovely..

Alex
        Stop Searching. Start Traveling. southwest.com

Comment

Good stories guys! I haven't really done anything like that yet...or at least I can't think of anything

Comment

HAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHA
            sigpic
            http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=170

Comment

hahahah, that must have been somthing..

I can't remember doing anything stupid..oh yeah...i did this about two days ago, i had to go ask the prin. of the school if i could change a certain class for next year..and i really didn't know who the that was...i only knew the name, so i went into a random office, and asked where Mr. Garentano's(name of the principle) is..and Coincidentally that was him..so he gave me that "wtf?" look. Then he said "yeah, i'm right here" Not that stupid but i was pretty embarrassed.
              ***My Blog***

Comment

Done lots of stuff (unfortunately)

1) Having a danish conversation about a guy with a friend. I was having a convo with this guy in the meantime and I chose the wrong window, typed in a message, and sent it... to the guy. It was in Danish, but he found got it translated on the net... that hurt (it's a couple of years ago, thankfully... I'm over cautious with who I write to now )

2) This isn't IM though... but when I went to Turkey last year in November, I had to play Danish tour guide because the dude who was running the tour forgot to hire one and I felt sorry for the old ladies in the bus that didn't speak english... so I had to translate for them... went ok, until they looked at me, very puzzled at one point... I was confused why... then, I realized I had been repeating everything in English instead of translating it into Danish :/

That's about what I want to mention

Comment

Working...
                X