Complete ignorance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Complete ignorance

If I ever met this guy, jail time be damned I would knock him out.

* sigh * I couldn't finish watching the clip. Ignorant propoganda of the few really does tarnish the good work of the many. Thankfully we can all see through this buffoon's antics.

Comment

Originally posted by tiernan1338
      * sigh * I couldn't finish watching the clip. Ignorant propoganda of the few really does tarnish the good work of the many. Thankfully we can all see through this buffoon's antics.
      yeah, I'm very much against the war in Iraq, but I'm smart enough to know that the soldiers, airmen, sailors, and marines arent at fault for that, and I respect the hell out of them for doing what they do. In the long run things will be better in Iraq, and its all because of the sweat and blood of the people who are there fighting.

Comment

That guy deserves to be shot. I'm not a big fan of joining the army but still, no one should even think about saying any of that crap he "honestly believes."

Comment

He looks crook too... what a bloody idiot!

Comment

From a purely objective standpoint, the interviewers aren't doing a much better job than the interviewee, and because it's fox news, I still don't know which side is worse.

Comment

Originally posted by E-Diddy!
              From a purely objective standpoint, the interviewers aren't doing a much better job than the interviewee, and because it's fox news, I still don't know which side is worse.
              I don't know... this crook guy definitely seemed to have a problem to respond to the question and he definitely deserved the lack of respect that he got... paystructure, bah!

Comment

I dont know who is more ignorant here... the fox news person, or this guy. I believe what the other guy is trying to say, he is just doing it the wrong way. That first anchor was way more ignorant than the Crook guy, and how did fighting for oil bring freedom of speech? Its a messed up situation over there, and Fox sure does find a good way to make it that much worse.

Fox is a horrible news agency. PERIOD.

Comment

Originally posted by andrew_c
                  I dont know who is more ignorant here... the fox news person, or this guy. I believe what the other guy is trying to say, he is just doing it the wrong way. That first anchor was way more ignorant than the Crook guy, and how did fighting for oil bring freedom of speech? Its a messed up situation over there, and Fox sure does find a good way to make it that much worse.

While I admit that Fox News does suck horribly, I dont think that the interviewers ignorance is even close to Crook's. The only person who the guys from Fox insulted was Crook, and they were right. He is ignorant, and whatever else they called him.

Comment

Originally posted by screaming_emu
                    While I admit that Fox News does suck horribly, I dont think that the interviewers ignorance is even close to Crook's. The only person who the guys from Fox insulted was Crook, and they were right. He is ignorant, and whatever else they called him.
                    Is this ignorance, or just a different point of view you dont agree with?

Were these people drafted.... no
                    were they forced there..... no

Where is his ignorance? Yes his views are harsh, but they could be a lot worse.

Comment

Fox is a news agency?

The interviewers did a horrible job plain and simple. The job of a good interviewer isn't to shove his own opinions down the person's throat, but to extract that persons opinions by asking as few questions as possible. These two trailer park rejects missed the mark bigtime.

Comment

Originally posted by screaming_emu
                        Alright before I give my two cents:

THIS GUY IS AN ASSHOLE.

BUT.

It is not THE INTERVIEWERS job to tell US that what Crook is saying is stupid.

FAIR AND BALANCED, means fair and balanced...it means, we present you the information and let you decide.

Fox news once again proves it is nothing but a propaganda machine no better than Crook.

Comment

What.....an....IDIOT!!

That guy needs to get back to the hole in the ground he crawled out of.
                          Ignorant little piece of sh!t!

Comment

Is this ignorance, or just a different point of view you dont agree with?

Were these people drafted.... no
                            were they forced there..... no

Where is his ignorance? Yes his views are harsh, but they could be a lot worse.
                            It is ignorance. While what the troops are doing in Iraq has very little to do with protecting this country, that is what most of them signed up to do. Were they drafted, no. Were they forced there? Yes they were. When you're in the military, you do what your superiors tell you or you go to jail. His ignorance is that he doesn't see that. He's saying that those who are willing to risk their lives to protect this country (which again, they aren't doing in Iraq, but they are doing this in Afghanistan) are getting paid too much. The way it sounded that he wasn't even presenting facts that were interpreted as insults, he was actually calling them names on his site. Again, I hate fox news because they are full of so insanely biased, but if you can't see how wrong this guy is than you are ignorant too.

Comment

OMG this guy is beyond anything words can describe. Opinion or not he's totally out of line and wrong.

Comment

Working...
                              X