Nasty SoCal Highway Pileup (Video)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chris Kilroy
    California drivers suck. They're the only ones that are worse than Vegas drivers, and that's REALLY saying something.
    I'm surrprised no one came back at this awnsering with a racial slur. Good self control. Anyway, you should go to Minneasota before you say that, alcohol and oldsmobiles don't mix. I swear, in the parking lots try to find a car without a beer in the drivers cupholder.
    sigpic
    http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=170

Comment

Wow...big wreck. My question what was the guy with the camera doing on the side of the road at night?

As for crazy drivers, we always would find more than a few when we'd go on trips to Puerto Rico. My mom didn't even want to drive down there if she could avoid it.

DeltaRules

http://www.flightlevel350.com/aviati...r=Josh+Sprague

Comment

Originally posted by herpa2003
        I don't know... Those Florida drivers have a worse rep up here than the ones from the west coast.
        I've lived in both Las Vegas, and central Florida, and without question, the drivers out here are worse.
        Trump is an idiot!
        Vote Democrats!!

Comment

I give you guys the advice to spend a day on German streets, and especially the freeways. After an experience like that, you only want to drive in LA again .

Comment

Originally posted by DAL767-400ER
            I give you guys the advice to spend a day on German streets, and especially the freeways. After an experience like that, you only want to drive in LA again .
            I second that, some german drivers are just horrible.
            greetings,
            Philip

Comment

Working...
            X