Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How accurate are European weather forecasts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How accurate are European weather forecasts?

ARHG!!!!

The Europe trip I have been wiating for 267 days is now 5 days away. Good news right? But wait!
    Weather.com says Paris is supposed to have THUNDERSTORMS with a 60% chance of rain for all the days I am there. AND THAT IS BAD!!!!

So now I'm praying that the forecasters are wrong. So, are the forecasters for weather.com usually right or wrong when it comes to European weather? Ive noticed them to be wrong a lot for ATL (NOW ON WEATHER.COM: Atlanta is expecting up to 5 inches of snow...)What happened? WE got rain for 36 hrs.

Hoping weathermen know crap about weather,
    ATLCenter

european Weather Forcasts are Crap its said we were going to have rain but we are enjoying 27c temps.!

Comment

Here's a French site with the weather forecast. It is in French only, but it is a little map so it should work out.

If you want the forecast for tomorrow, press "demain".
      For the day after tomorrow, press "Apres-demain".
      For the forecast of 3 days from now "Prevision a 3 jours".
      Please visit my website! http://www.schipholspotter.com/

Don't make me use uppercase...

Comment

1) European forecasts are as good as American ones, or what did you think?
        2) Here in Brussels, some 200 miles from Paris, it's very hot and dry, so maybe a short thunderstorm in the evening, but nothing more than that...

Grtz,

Nicki
        My JetPhotos.Net pictures

Comment

Originally posted by Nicki Mks
          2) Here in Brussels, some 200 miles from Paris, it's very hot and dry, so maybe a short thunderstorm in the evening, but nothing more than that...

Grtz,

Nicki
          Nicki, If European weather forecasts are as good as American ones, then Paris will have no rain at all....

Comment

And I always thought European weather forecasters just pulled numbers out of a hat.
            AIRIGAMI.NET
            http://www.airigami.net - The next generation of paper airliner modeling.

Comment

A few are good for the next 2 or 3 days.
              You can forget about every longer prediction unless the weather condition is quite stable.
              Andy

Comment

Working...
              X