Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Am I normal for Liking...?

the Hanson - Mmmbop song?

I know, i'll be the first to put my hand up and admit that yes the song lacks lyrical substance.

I've never given their music the time of day, but after listening to the song on my sister's ipod... I'm sorry but I just enjoyed listening to it.

Do I have any allies on this one?

Originally posted by Messerschmitt Man
    the Hanson - Mmmbop song?
    if you're a 12 year old girl then yes

Comment

Originally posted by screaming_emu
      if you're a 12 year old girl then yes
      Kick me under the belt why don't ya!

Honestly is always the best policy. Don't think i'm not embarrassed about this I am, but I thought they'd be a few more honest people round this place.

Comment

You aren't the only one...

Edit...picture isn't working.
        Fly Raleigh-Durham International, with direct flights on Air Canada, AirTran, American Airlines, American Eagle, America West, Continental Airlines, Continental Express, Delta Airlines, Delta Connection, jetBlue, Northwest Airlines, Southwest Airlines, United Express and US Airways to:

ATL, AUS, BWI, BOS, CHS, CLT, MDW, ORD, CVG, CLE, DFW, DTW, FLL, BDL, HOU, IND, LAS, LAX, LGW, MEM, MIA, MSP, BNA, EWR, MSY, JFK, LGA, ORF, MCO, PHL, PHX, PIT, STL, SLC, TPA, YYZ, DCA and IAD.

Comment

Originally posted by herpa2003
          Edit...picture isn't working.

Did you mean my other thread? I'm pretty sure the picture there is fine.

Comment

Kick me under the belt why don't ya!

Honestly is always the best policy. Don't think i'm not embarrassed about this I am, but I thought they'd be a few more honest people round this place.
            C'mon man, you should know that I'm joking with everything I say on here

Comment

Hanson screwed me up in the boy-girl indentifiying system. Took me a week to find out who they accually were.
              -Kevin

Comment

Originally posted by ACman
                Hanson screwed me up in the boy-girl indentifiying system. Took me a week to find out who they accually were.
                translation: "I thought they were really hot...then I found out they were dudes and freaked the hell out"

Comment

Originally posted by screaming_emu
                  C'mon man, you should know that I'm joking with everything I say on here
                  for sure I was kidding as well

I saw an interview with them recently and their a lot different, for 1 thing the youngest one can't hit those high notes anymore so to speak, and also all 3 have lost their beautiful long blond locks, for more gender identifyable haircuts

Comment

I thought hanson were chicks at first.
                    sigpic
                    http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=170

Comment

Did you mean my other thread? I'm pretty sure the picture there is fine.
                      Haha...I had great picture of Richard Simmons that I was going to post...its a shame it didn't turn out, because I know everone here just loves Richard Simmons.
                      Fly Raleigh-Durham International, with direct flights on Air Canada, AirTran, American Airlines, American Eagle, America West, Continental Airlines, Continental Express, Delta Airlines, Delta Connection, jetBlue, Northwest Airlines, Southwest Airlines, United Express and US Airways to:

ATL, AUS, BWI, BOS, CHS, CLT, MDW, ORD, CVG, CLE, DFW, DTW, FLL, BDL, HOU, IND, LAS, LAX, LGW, MEM, MIA, MSP, BNA, EWR, MSY, JFK, LGA, ORF, MCO, PHL, PHX, PIT, STL, SLC, TPA, YYZ, DCA and IAD.

Comment

I can understand people's dislike for this man ^

But com'on guys give these boys a chance, download mmmbop!

Originally posted by herpa2003
                        Haha...I had great picture of Richard Simmons that I was going to post...its a shame it didn't turn out, because I know everone here just loves Richard Simmons.
                        Make it turn out I want to see a decent picture of the simm dog.

Comment

Liking mmmbop? I think it's cute

Comment

Working...
                          X