Battlefield 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battlefield 2

Who here is going to get it? I've been playing the multiplayer demo pretty much all the time. So anyone want to play it some after the full version comes out?

Depending on how big the program is, I will probably get it
    You've got to try to find what's right before your eyes-Finger Eleven

Comment

I'm gonna be one of the first in the world to get it! Just got a phone call from the store I pre-ordered it at, they are opening at Midnight this Wednesday so those who want it can get it there and then and since they are the only ones in New Zealand doing it, they say there customers are the first in the world

I've been playing heaps on multi as well, I love it...it's great, have you tried being commander?

Comment

Originally posted by tiger9999187
        I'm gonna be one of the first in the world to get it! Just got a phone call from the store I pre-ordered it at, they are opening at Midnight this Wednesday so those who want it can get it there and then and since they are the only ones in New Zealand doing it, they say there customers are the first in the world

I've been playing heaps on multi as well, I love it...it's great, have you tried being commander?
        I have been playing the beta version for over a week. I am one of the lucky tester =P. J/k, I prefer DOD as a war game but source is taking to long to come out and Batafield is pretty sick!!

Comment

Hell ya I'll play. I played the demo and its great. The medics actually do something lol. Its similar to Battlefield Desert Combat but way better.
          sigpic
          http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=170

Comment

Yyeah, the medics actually medicate instead pf just screwing around. I don't really want to be commander, I like being down in the dirt, leading an assault. Problem is that most people right now are just playign with the cool new gizmos instead of taking the control points. But it's fun to grab a Blackhawk. Alot easier to fly than BF1942 planes.

Comment

Comment

best spot ever: as a sniper, hop a JSF from the boat to the hills outside of the MEC airbase, eject(letting the JSF blow up and allowing someone else to use it) and float down into the scrup on the right side, and pick off people useing the SAM site or just running around. its quite fun. i have spent entire games there, since you are out of non-scoped rendering distance, so they cant see you. i often run out of amo before i am discovered.
                ^----raveing lunatic

please excuse my horendus mangeling of the english language, its only my first :P

Comment

Do you think the bots have more skill when they're at 100% then they did in previous versions? Because in 1942 I usually make it me and 1 or 2 bots vs. 38-42 bots on 100% difficulty and I still win by a good amount usually. It would be more fun if it was more difficult.
                  sigpic
                  http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=170

Comment

Yeah, the bots actually think a bit more. I've been on Mulitplayer thought, because people are more fun to play with anyway.

Comment

What multiplayer servers do you all use? I may have to try one sometime

Comment

for some reason or another when I try to log onto the Desert Combat servers, it says error outdated version. But I have the most current version. I wish I knew what was going on.
                        Bobby DeBarge
                        www.debargephoto.com
                        http://utccollegelife.blogspot.com
                        1999 Firebird Driver| Aviation Enthusiast

Comment

If you guys want to find a good server, IM me, I have a list of the ones I've been playing on. Demo action is still good even with the game out in stores.

Comment

the cad surver from www.cad-comic.com
                            ^----raveing lunatic

please excuse my horendus mangeling of the english language, its only my first :P

Comment

I love the game...I'm getting hooked again, like I was with BF1942....another awesome addition. Although I didn't really like vietnam...
                              My Flickr Pictures! Click Me!

Comment

Working...
                              X