No announcement yet.

S U M M E R

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

4 inches of rain appoximately since the start of spring. temps high 50's, if I wanted this weather I'de move to Scotland. It's quite lame. My pictures I have taken recently all have clouds in the background and they have caused me rejections (too dark, etc.)

Comment

Clouds look cool however.

Comment

-waiting for my left middle finger to heal
        -Finish school on 4th of July (my personal Independence Day)
        -cellebrate
        -first of August: start my civil service
        Andy

Comment

-waiting for my left middle finger to heal
          just kidding. what happened to it anyway?

My summer holidays start on the 13th. Before that I have dumb exams to give.

I'm doing a one month job for the first month of my holidays, and then I'm coming to America!!

And in the middle of my job, Richard and I will also be going planespotting!!
          "The Director also sets the record straight on what would happen if oxygen masks were to drop from the ceiling: The passengers freak out with abandon, instead of continuing to chat amiably, as though lunch were being served, like they do on those in-flight safety videos."

-- The LA Times, in a review of 'Flightplan'

Comment

Originally posted by indian airlines
            what happened to it anyway?
            I cut my hand and the tendon of my left mittle finger was cut through .
            It takes 6 weeks for tendons to heal and I still have 2 more to go.
            this means:
            -no swimming or diving
            -we had to cancel our vacation (avctually I would be in Tunesia right now )
            -I can only use my right hand
            -going to physiotherapy every second day
            Andy

Comment

Originally posted by Airigami
              It's rather nice today but it's a first, more days or rain and more inches of rain here than in Seattle this spring.
              I wouldn't know - I've been stuck in my damn office all day.

Seriously, though, what is up with our weather? Personally, I blame my dad. He bought an SUV a couple of weeks ago, and now I am holding him solely responsible for global warming. Or in this case, for DC's weather. Incidentally, he lives in Australia...
              Hah..don't say anything about global warming to people up here...we have had our coldest winter in over 25 years. Kind of amazing, considering last winter was our warmest in 50 years...
              Fly Raleigh-Durham International, with direct flights on Air Canada, AirTran, American Airlines, American Eagle, America West, Continental Airlines, Continental Express, Delta Airlines, Delta Connection, jetBlue, Northwest Airlines, Southwest Airlines, United Express and US Airways to:

ATL, AUS, BWI, BOS, CHS, CLT, MDW, ORD, CVG, CLE, DFW, DTW, FLL, BDL, HOU, IND, LAS, LAX, LGW, MEM, MIA, MSP, BNA, EWR, MSY, JFK, LGA, ORF, MCO, PHL, PHX, PIT, STL, SLC, TPA, YYZ, DCA and IAD.

Comment

Working...
              X