Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help with buying a Television? Which one?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with buying a Television? Which one?

Heya everyone,

Just spent the day moving into a new place and now have to go through the painstaking process of purchasing a new television, fridge and microwave.

Not having had to be in the market for these things for nearly 5 years I have no idea what brands are OK or not OK.

A quick poll of my friends has *anything shiny new or stainless steel* which is no help.

A last look around - I like the look of Grundig televisions, JVC and Sony.

Can anyone recommend brand / type / size?

I got a studio appartment so I am limited to a 63cm television and a medium size microwave. As for the fridge - anything goes as they left a huge amount of space for a big one. (okies plenty of white wine and beer storage lol)

Help!!

mb
    Toy Box Day Party Went Off

Pictures soon at:

www.danceruby.com.au

Just bought a Sony flat screen. It's a bit larger 32" (about 81 cm). Great picture far better than the JVC or the Samsung. Make sure there is room there for lots of VB.

Comment

You can buy TV's real cheap over the internet, so don't go to the shops as they slap commision on the price. Do not buy a Bush or ALBA tv as my aunty has had her Bush TV for 6 months and it exploded. Your best bet is a Panasonic or Sony i have a 30" Panasonic for 6 years and all its needed was a new remote!

Comment

Well if money is no object:

50" 16:9 XBR® Plasma WEGA™ Flat Panel Television and Media Box
        KE50XBR900KIT

US $ 12,999.99

Comment

The best brands (in no order) seem to be Sony, Panasonic, Toshiba and Philips. In my household there are large Sony and Philips TVs, the Philips has a better picture even though it is not flatscreen like the Sony.
          Click Here to view my aircraft photos at JetPhotos.Net!

Comment

SONY PLASMA 50" TV

in Canada, it costs

12999CAD
            Click Here to view my aircraft photos at JetPhotos.Net!

Comment

Hiya Guys,

Okies - I bought a 59cm Sony flat screen wega (??) with all sorts of things - I think it is a just superceded model.

Model No KVXA25M31 - $1099 AUD

It was floor stock so I got $300 AUD off it. I was actually getting a different one but the couldn't say when they were delivering and I was having the Fridge + Microwave delivered from the same store and I wanted them in the next few days.

Westinghouse frost free - stainless steel and black - with ice maker and water thingy. $1098 AUD.

Sharp stainless steel and black microwave $248 AUD.

And last night as I was working my way home from the Train station - stopping at every pub along the way for a schooner of beer - by the time I got to my street I missed it and walked in front of a furniture store still open at 7pm on a sat night. Oh no!

1 x purple / lilac suede chaise lounge - $ 750 AUD.

Gawd - it's the gayest thing I have ever purchased in my life. LOL

Anyone want to see a picture of it (from my phone) message me.

Hoo Roo!

mb
              Toy Box Day Party Went Off

Pictures soon at:

www.danceruby.com.au

Comment

Working...
              X