X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tommyalf
    replied
    What Kind of Car does everybody drive?

Get the Impala !!!!!!!!!!!! It's hot!!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Robert
    replied

Wellllllll I'm looking for a new car.. Went to CARMAX and another place and saw a NICE black Impala SS (94?) similiar to Peters, only much cooler. [img]smilewink.gif[/img] j/k

And a brand new Accord (blue) 4-door, a 2000 Integra (silver), C1500, and a slightly used Trailblazer..

Ah the choices.. [img]images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img] I really like the Impala though!

Leave a comment:

• G-TDTW
    replied

quote:
    Originally posted by Tom:
    Mazada isn't foreign anymore their owned by Ford [img]smilewink.gif[/img]

On a serious note, I really don't think there's a major difference anymore between imports and domestics. Take my friend for example she has a 2000 Acura CL and already had two trany's put in, I have a 1999 Pontiac and haven't had any trouble. There's good and bad on both sides, allot of times it comes down to how you maintain the car.

Mazada????? i never heard of that company but i've heard of Mazda, Anyway i drive a Kia Shuma II how embarassing! [img]nonono2.gif[/img]

Leave a comment:

• tommyalf
    replied

Mazada isn't foreign anymore their owned by Ford [img]smilewink.gif[/img]

On a serious note, I really don't think there's a major difference anymore between imports and domestics. Take my friend for example she has a 2000 Acura CL and already had two trany's put in, I have a 1999 Pontiac and haven't had any trouble. There's good and bad on both sides, allot of times it comes down to how you maintain the car.

Leave a comment:

• Boeing4ever
    replied

I drive a 1992 Copper/brown/gold Ford Taurus GL.

Leave a comment:

• hkgspotter1
    replied

I don't drive and being in Hong Kong I don't need to as the public transport is great.... however It's interesting to see how some of you call things not American "Foreign crap". Are you telling me Mercs, BMW's, Jags, Aston Martin, Ferrari, Lamborghini, Toyota, Mazda etc are all crap ??

Strange how thy all sell around the world if there so bad.

What about this then [img]evil2.gif[/img]

Leave a comment:

• Lance
    replied

Another just like it! Airplane not included!

Leave a comment:

• Lance
    replied

I have a extra car for sale. To all you American Airlines fans I will call it a A'AMC! [img]laff.gif[/img]

Leave a comment:

• NWA_Flyer757
    replied

I'm only 14, so I don't drive. But all I will EVER drive is American made machines. Pref. the 2002 Silverados, raised a little with bigger tires, better exhaust, etc, etc... No foreign crap for me [img]images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img] And luxery cars, hah, the worst in this world, I won't start [img]images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Leave a comment:

• muc-spotter
    replied

I actually own two cars, both very European, so most of you will not know them.

The "summer-car" is a Fiat Barchetta Coupe in red
    (this is a pic from the internet)
    http://www.auto.de/Testberichte/images/barchetta-3.jpg

And the "winter-car" is a Opel Zafira (Opel belongs to the GM-Group of Companies) - here is also an internet-pic:
    http://www.opel.de/showroom/zafira/o...s/intro_01.jpg

Bye from MUC,
    Marc www.muc-spotter.de

Leave a comment:

• Coyote
    replied

quote:
    Originally posted by Jim Knight:
    Humm... I'd have to download your ad to see it... Didn't you once say you drove a Toyota Virus? [img]skeptical.gif[/img]

Virus? Its a Celica - its the "Coyotemobile" [img]laff.gif[/img] my plates say its a coyote anyway [img]smilewink.gif[/img]

Been a good car. matter of fact, only complaint ive had out of it in the past 3.5 years, it was loosing power. But a tune up, oil change, new plugs brought it all back to life. One should not wait almost 4 years to do a service i guess, but its not given me any complaints besides acting a bit "slow out of the chute" this past few months.

And look at it this way, at least the Japanese can pronounce Celica... not like the Toyota "Cor roar rah"... [img]laff.gif[/img] [img]laff.gif[/img]

[ December 22, 2002 11:29 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Coyote ]

Leave a comment:

• Jim
    replied

quote:
    Originally posted by Coyote:
    Im trying to sell mine. best car out there - see my ad here.

Humm... I'd have to download your ad to see it... Didn't you once say you drove a Toyota Virus? [img]skeptical.gif[/img]

Leave a comment:

• Coyote
    replied

quote:
    Originally posted by Tom:
    Coyote that was great! Are you in the adverstising industry? If not you should consider it. BTW was that you?

Its a funny clip. No, im not in advertising. Actually thought for a while back in 1984 when I saw the Apple "1984" commercial that was a play on Orwells book "1984". I thought, wow, thats a cool way to grab your attention. But alas, I became a computer geek, a tech head. Closest ive came to doing anything advertising is making some small bad spoofs using Final Cut Pro digital editing software. [img]laff.gif[/img]

Now that I spent a pretty good amount of time as a unemployed geek after the great dot coms became the dot busts... I prolly should have went into advertising. [img]shake.gif[/img]

[ December 22, 2002 10:22 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Coyote ]

Leave a comment:

• Coyote
    replied

quote:
    Originally posted by Harri:
    Hi!

I ride with a valid bus pass... Thatīs why I can travel all around the world many times in a year to see a lot more planes than you car owners! [img]laff.gif[/img]

Keep up the good things, the ones you love!

Harri

Am i missing somthing here, or do you ride in buses that turn into ships?

Leave a comment:

• Harri
    replied

Hi!

I ride with a valid bus pass... Thatīs why I can travel all around the world many times in a year to see a lot more planes than you car owners! [img]laff.gif[/img]

Keep up the good things, the ones you love!

Harri

Leave a comment:

Working...
X