Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What Kind of Car does everybody drive?

Nothing but the best

Bottom one is mine. A nice 5.7L V8 LT1 Vette Engine complete with mods brings hp to 340hp.

AKA Rice Killer Candidate #1.

I just had to repost it...its such a nice vehicle heheh
    Legia Warszawa - Duma Stolicy Polski
    Sail the Smooth Skies to ORD with the 767-300ER

Photos: http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=5
    http://www.jetphotos.net/members/viewprofile.php?id=5

Comment

My car is a Peugeot 206! [img]love.gif[/img]

Is it available in the US as well?

Here I found a picture! But this one is not mine! It is just an exact looking other one! [img]clap.gif[/img]

[ December 18, 2002 06:14 AM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Christian Müller ]
      Greetings Christian!
      http://www.ham-spot.de.vu/

Comment

Mine is a 1988 BMW 325iX, that's 4x4 mid-sized sedan. Good for our narrow roads, and for icy winters.

Regards,
        Peter

Comment

quote:
          Originally posted by PolishAir42:

I just had to repost it...its such a nice vehicle heheh

[img]skeptical.gif[/img]

[img]images/smiles/icon_wink.gif[/img]

My friend wrecked his car and bought a Ford Thunderbird, I rode in it the other day its pretty nice. Not exactly a show car but its fast.
          I loooooooooove the way the dash is angled to the driver.

The only thing I don't like about his car is its a two door and its white..

I'm looking for a new or used car I'll keep my 4Runner but I also want some kind of car.. There is a 93 T-bird for 3500 down the road I might look at..

Comment

Since I'm the new guy I will tell you about the cars I own. Yes, I'm in the car-biz. That is why I have seven of them! Too Many!

1. 1962 Chevy Impala SS

2. 1965 Ford Mustang

3. 1972 AMC Gremlin

4. Ford F-250

5. 1974 AMC Hornet

6. 1993 Toyota Corolla

7. 2002 Dodge Caravan

[img]nonono2.gif[/img] I have to stop buying so many of these things!

[ December 22, 2002 08:52 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Lance ]

Comment

Im trying to sell mine. best car out there - see my ad here.

[ December 22, 2002 08:58 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Coyote ]
              Coyote

Comment

Coyote that was great! Are you in the adverstising industry? If not you should consider it. BTW was that you?

Comment

Hi!

I ride with a valid bus pass... That´s why I can travel all around the world many times in a year to see a lot more planes than you car owners! [img]laff.gif[/img]

Keep up the good things, the ones you love!

Harri

Comment

quote:
                    Originally posted by Harri:
                    Hi!

I ride with a valid bus pass... That´s why I can travel all around the world many times in a year to see a lot more planes than you car owners! [img]laff.gif[/img]

Keep up the good things, the ones you love!

Harri

Am i missing somthing here, or do you ride in buses that turn into ships?
                    Coyote

Comment

quote:
                      Originally posted by Tom:
                      Coyote that was great! Are you in the adverstising industry? If not you should consider it. BTW was that you?

Its a funny clip. No, im not in advertising. Actually thought for a while back in 1984 when I saw the Apple "1984" commercial that was a play on Orwells book "1984". I thought, wow, thats a cool way to grab your attention. But alas, I became a computer geek, a tech head. Closest ive came to doing anything advertising is making some small bad spoofs using Final Cut Pro digital editing software. [img]laff.gif[/img]

Now that I spent a pretty good amount of time as a unemployed geek after the great dot coms became the dot busts... I prolly should have went into advertising. [img]shake.gif[/img]

[ December 22, 2002 10:22 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Coyote ]
                      Coyote

Comment

quote:
                        Originally posted by Coyote:
                        Im trying to sell mine. best car out there - see my ad here.

Humm... I'd have to download your ad to see it... Didn't you once say you drove a Toyota Virus? [img]skeptical.gif[/img]

Comment

quote:
                          Originally posted by Jim Knight:
                          Humm... I'd have to download your ad to see it... Didn't you once say you drove a Toyota Virus? [img]skeptical.gif[/img]

Virus? Its a Celica - its the "Coyotemobile" [img]laff.gif[/img] my plates say its a coyote anyway [img]smilewink.gif[/img]

Been a good car. matter of fact, only complaint ive had out of it in the past 3.5 years, it was loosing power. But a tune up, oil change, new plugs brought it all back to life. One should not wait almost 4 years to do a service i guess, but its not given me any complaints besides acting a bit "slow out of the chute" this past few months.

And look at it this way, at least the Japanese can pronounce Celica... not like the Toyota "Cor roar rah"... [img]laff.gif[/img] [img]laff.gif[/img]

[ December 22, 2002 11:29 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Coyote ]
                          Coyote

Comment

I actually own two cars, both very European, so most of you will not know them.

The "summer-car" is a Fiat Barchetta Coupe in red
                            (this is a pic from the internet)
                            http://www.auto.de/Testberichte/images/barchetta-3.jpg

And the "winter-car" is a Opel Zafira (Opel belongs to the GM-Group of Companies) - here is also an internet-pic:
                            http://www.opel.de/showroom/zafira/o...s/intro_01.jpg

Bye from MUC,
                            Marc www.muc-spotter.de
                            Visit my homepage with more than 1111 pictures @ www.muc-spotter.de

Comment

I'm only 14, so I don't drive. But all I will EVER drive is American made machines. Pref. the 2002 Silverados, raised a little with bigger tires, better exhaust, etc, etc... No foreign crap for me [img]images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img] And luxery cars, hah, the worst in this world, I won't start [img]images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img]
                              Cory Klimko
                              KSNA Photography

Comment

I have a extra car for sale. To all you American Airlines fans I will call it a A'AMC! [img]laff.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                                X