What Kind of Car does everybody drive?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I currently drive a Silver 2001 Pontiac Sunfire. Im getting ready to buy this baby:

Behold! ! ! The 350Z Sweat eh?
    "Never give in-never, never, never, in nothing great or small, large or petty, never give in to convictions of honour and good sense. Never yield to force; never yeild to the apparently overwhelming might of the enemy!" - Winston Churchill

Comment

Hi Phate

yeah those 350's are nice! Good to see that they are RWD too. Hope Toyota responds with something comparable soon (new Supra or something).
      Where was that picture taken? Looks a lot like my old neighbourhood in Edmonton, Canada.

Chris

Comment

quote:
        Originally posted by Phate:
        I currently drive a Silver 2001 Pontiac Sunfire. Im getting ready to buy this baby:

Behold! ! ! The 350Z Sweat eh?

[img]images/smiles/icon_eek.gif[/img] THAT's NICE!!!

My next ride will be either one of these two:

or

[img]clap.gif[/img] [img]clap.gif[/img]

Comment

Hi all

I drive a VW Golf IV GT TDI [img]images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

cya
          Gio
          visit my website: www.geocities.com/giovanni_verbeeck

Comment

quote:
            Originally posted by AC_A340-500:
            Hi Phate
            Where was that picture taken? Looks a lot like my old neighbourhood in Edmonton, Canada.

Chris

Dont remember where I got that pic. Was browsing the web for pics of the 350Z and found that one. ::: shrugs ::: Sorry. [img]images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img]

[ January 26, 2003 06:27 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Phate ]
            "Never give in-never, never, never, in nothing great or small, large or petty, never give in to convictions of honour and good sense. Never yield to force; never yeild to the apparently overwhelming might of the enemy!" - Winston Churchill

Comment

Thought I would show off my ride. Enjoy.

Sorry about the quality of the photos. . . It sorta lost its zing when I ran em through PS7. I stink at using it.

[ January 30, 2003 09:55 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Phate ]

Comment

This is one is mine, taken off the web, same model though. Very useful to get to some interesting spotting places.

Comment

Working...
                X