X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gbasco
    replied
    What Kind of Car does everybody drive?

This is one is mine, taken off the web, same model though. Very useful to get to some interesting spotting places.

Leave a comment:

• Phate
    replied

Thought I would show off my ride. Enjoy.

Sorry about the quality of the photos. . . It sorta lost its zing when I ran em through PS7. I stink at using it.

[ January 30, 2003 09:55 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Phate ]

Leave a comment:

• Phate
    replied

quote:
    Originally posted by AC_A340-500:
    Hi Phate
    Where was that picture taken? Looks a lot like my old neighbourhood in Edmonton, Canada.

Chris

Dont remember where I got that pic. Was browsing the web for pics of the 350Z and found that one. ::: shrugs ::: Sorry. [img]images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img]

[ January 26, 2003 06:27 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Phate ]

Leave a comment:

• B767-400ER
    replied

Hi all

I drive a VW Golf IV GT TDI [img]images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

cya
    Gio

Leave a comment:

• SST2707
    replied

quote:
    Originally posted by Phate:
    I currently drive a Silver 2001 Pontiac Sunfire. Im getting ready to buy this baby:

Behold! ! ! The 350Z Sweat eh?

[img]images/smiles/icon_eek.gif[/img] THAT's NICE!!!

My next ride will be either one of these two:

or

[img]clap.gif[/img] [img]clap.gif[/img]

Leave a comment:

• AC_A340-500
    replied

Hi Phate

yeah those 350's are nice! Good to see that they are RWD too. Hope Toyota responds with something comparable soon (new Supra or something).
    Where was that picture taken? Looks a lot like my old neighbourhood in Edmonton, Canada.

Chris

Leave a comment:

• Phate
    replied

I currently drive a Silver 2001 Pontiac Sunfire. Im getting ready to buy this baby:

Behold! ! ! The 350Z Sweat eh?

Leave a comment:

• AC_A340-500
    replied

HI!
    I have a 911 Carrera 3.2 with the European high compression engine (came stock with 231 hp). With minor modifications the horsepower was increased a mighty 6(!)hp [img]clap.gif[/img] to 237 hp in total. Torque was raised by about 10 foot-pounds as well. While it's not the world's most powerful car, it does accellerate not bad in the quarter mile: 13.80's at 102mph due to the fact that it only weighs 1160kg. Top speed was raised (according to the "Fahrzeugbrief", - an official document that accompanies each vehicle here in Germany) from 245 km/h to 253km/h (157mph) due in part to the lip-spoiler on the front.
    But accelleration and top speed are not what make this old car fun to drive: it's the handling and braking power which make it phenomenal.

However, a part (a very small part) of me does miss the Mustang that I drove before. Must be the V-8 thing.

Ciao,

Chris

Leave a comment:

• glurb
    replied

I drive a Vauxhall Corsa [img]uhoh.gif[/img]

Leave a comment:

• Katamarino
    replied

quote:
    Originally posted by hkgspotter1:
    I don't drive and being in Hong Kong I don't need to as the public transport is great.... however It's interesting to see how some of you call things not American "Foreign crap". Are you telling me Mercs, BMW's, Jags, Aston Martin, Ferrari, Lamborghini, Toyota, Mazda etc are all crap ??

Strange how thy all sell around the world if there so bad.

Of course they're calling everything Non-US crap, they're American arent they [img]images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] If anyone accuses me of sterotyping, you lot prove my point perfectly [img]laff.gif[/img] . Hey, you all cant get enough of your aeroplanes, now who invented the Jet Engine... wow, a brit and a german.

Leave a comment:

• pereb
    replied

I drive a Ford Expedition with all the trimmings pluss a Ford Lynx Ghia on Wednesdays (colour coding).
    So what have I learned after only owning and driving European cars previously? American "iron" is pure and utter crap! Then again I suppose these cars suits the American driving style. Me, I like driving.
    Point in case are "tests" performed by American car mags.
    0-60, 1/4 mile, skidpad and slalom, yep that make for some real life driving I would say. [img]shake.gif[/img]
    Ever wondered why hardly anyone else by American cars? Check your export figures and cry!
    Per

PS
    I've owned a number of ol' American cars, '55 to 64 Impalas, Dodge, Pontiac and a nice '58 Buick Super. Fun cars? Yes! Good cars? Nope.
    Otherwise VWs (Jetta and Caravelle), Peugots (205, 305 405, 206), Fiat 127, Hillmans (Minx and Super Minx), Rover 600 Ti, Land Rover Discoveries, Citroen GS X3, Toyota Cressida, Opel Ascona and some forgotten.

Leave a comment:

• PolishAir42
    replied

"Mercs, BMW's, Jags, Aston Martin, Ferrari, Lamborghini, Toyota, Mazda etc are all crap ??"

Mr. Chapman I would like to point out a couple mistakes in your reasoning.

1. Jag, Aston, Lamborghini and Mazda (total crap) are all owned by US companies.

2. We are not talking about supercars. I think this post is regarding street cars, something up to a Viper or such. Not Diablos and Murcialegos and Corniches'

Of course everyone is entitled to their opinion. I just hate ricers, I dont think every non-american car is crap. But ill tell you that a 64' mustang kicks BMW/Mercedes/Mazda/Jag upside down and inside out. Kudos to our LGB resident for driving such a fine piece of machinery!

Leave a comment:

• Stephen Toernblom
    replied

I have a 1964 1/2 Ford Mustang and a 2001 Chevy S-10. I want to buy either a Yamaha YZF-6R or a Honda CBR 600 motorcycle.

Stephen

Leave a comment:

• Lance
    replied

Dan to post image on this board use this code

(img)http://www.delorean.com/!!!images/salesdelorean.jp(/img)

Also find a image you want to post and left click on the image. Go to "properties" and you will get a new window. Copy the image URL and Paste it on the reply forum with the code above with "[]" and this what you will get!

REMEMBER! USE "[]" Not "()"

Leave a comment:

• G-TDTW
    replied

I want to drive a DMC De Lorean 12 but i can't find a JPEG image so visit there website at http://www.delorean.com

Regards,
    Dan [img]images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

[ January 03, 2003 06:38 AM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by G-TDTW ]

Leave a comment:

Working...
X