I Had My First Time!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Had My First Time!!!

Matt Cole and I gave Ryan Davis a call to see what he was fueling. Northwest. So we drove the cart along the road markings and managed to get to the NW gate without any hassle from the cops or anyone (legally we are NOT supposed to be over there). So we drive up and there's this big goofy looking kid on the ladder staring at the A320 wing. The A320 is really nice up close but the wing is friggin high as hell off the ground. I only had my 75-300mm lens on me so this is the best shot I could get.

We got there, stared at it for a minute or 2, then drove on down to Cape Air. But let me tell you, the people here say there's "no room at the gate to expand" well go F yourself! There were a total of 2 jets at the gates out of the 20-so gates that we have at PVD. Cape Air was boring so we turned around and drove back. Ryan was GOING to flip me off but there was a security guy right there and I wasn't about to take the camera out in front of him.

So yeah that was my first time over there at the airline ramp today....it was cool

But here's a picture of me shooting an AirTran 737 military charter we got in today.

It was dead because you missed rush hour man, you saw it between 4-6, its insane out there.

Anyways, thanks for visiting me at NDub, and see.... them wings are farkin high, told ya... now you know what I gotta climb to fuel these peices lol. Glad you had fun illegally!!

PS - That op's guy is MAD chill!!!! WIMPS! .
    Ryan Davis
    Admin, FlyerGuide.Net
    www.flyerguide.net

Comment

Nothing like running around on the Ramp. I hate being in the office now.

Comment

Originally posted by Crism
        ...On the Airline Ramp at PVD!

Matt Cole and I
        Wow I didn't know you two were gay.

Comment

Originally posted by E-Diddy!
          Wow I didn't know you two were gay.
          LOL goddamn it i KNOW someone would think of that with their dirty mind...

I'm changing it

Comment

Originally posted by Crism
            LOL goddamn it i KNOW someone would think of that with their dirty mind...

I'm changing it
            Yea, the topic sounded as if it was about something totally different than what it was about

Comment

Working...
            X