Ex-Aircraft Carrier for sale......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ex-Aircraft Carrier for sale......

It's only got a deck of 650 feet? What did they fly onto that thing with? Cessnas?

4.5 Million for that? Rather get a small yacht.

It does float?

Comment

Hmmm, I was thinking about buying a boat to go fishing on Lake Erie. I wonder....

Comment

Freightdogg, in that case this will be just perfect. You will have a variety of arsenal with which to kill the fish.

You can choose between, cannon, torpedo, gun.......... :P
        "The Director also sets the record straight on what would happen if oxygen masks were to drop from the ceiling: The passengers freak out with abandon, instead of continuing to chat amiably, as though lunch were being served, like they do on those in-flight safety videos."

-- The LA Times, in a review of 'Flightplan'

Comment

Screw living in a house. Go livaboard. Live on international waters and do whatever one wants. No laws, no taxes, no SARS, no disturbances. It'd be quite nice.

Tanuj and I could really use a mobile spotting platform to position just of CLK when we start spotting June 13!

Comment

Originally posted by Richard
            Screw living in a house. Go livaboard. Live on international waters and do whatever one wants. No laws, no taxes, no SARS, no disturbances. It'd be quite nice.

Tanuj and I could really use a mobile spotting platform to position just of CLK when we start spotting June 13!

Not to mention your own private international airport at your disposal.
            CheckSix

Equipment: A camera (who gives a rip about the brand?)

Comment

Originally posted by Richard

Not to mention your own private international airport at your disposal.
              CheckSix

Equipment: A camera (who gives a rip about the brand?)

Comment

I'd buy it, If I had enough money

I could try to attract international carriers (ie LH) and take pictures of their planes close up!
                Click Here to view my aircraft photos at JetPhotos.Net!

Comment

Go ahead get your carrier. I'll get this: http://www.nauticalniche.com/undersea/integrity213.htm and sink it.

My frogmen will have these:http://www.nauticalniche.com/undersea/deepworker.htm

My escape vessel will be this: http://www.nauticalniche.com/underse...grity60sub.htm

Comment

First of all, that Frech carrier is not good enough for me!

I will take this American Nimitz Class carrier instead:

My Vikings and Seakings and Auroras will surely be enough to blow your ridiculous submarine to hell!
                    Click Here to view my aircraft photos at JetPhotos.Net!

Comment

Are any planes uncluded?
                      Andy

Comment

Working...
                      X