No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BACK TO TOPIC

UsAir330, as long as your avatar doesn't contain any that may offend the many minors on this board, almost anything would be all rght

Comment

Originally posted by chrisburns
      He doenst just admire the luftwaffe, those are clearly german infantry, and while i am interested in learning about WW2, his is an obsession and he seems to follow the hitler way it seems.
      I have 1 Messerschmitt model in my room, I occasionally read luftwaffe/WWII books, I occasionally surf the web for WWII German equipment content. Occassionally I design a new signature often out of bordem while downloading. To me that's not an obsession.

"he seems to follow the hitler way it seems." that's harsh, specially when you'd have difficulity finding any instance where I've shown any interest in WWII Germany outside of the vechicles/equipment side of things.

First off what I was saying, is through some comments in the past that he seems to have the Hitler mind set
      Your such a drama queen, show us all where I've spoken politically about WWII germany suggesting I "supported Hitler and his ideas"

Comment

First off what I was saying, is through some comments in the past that he seems to have the Hitler mind set (HIM SELF, NOT GERMANY, IVE BEEN TO GERMANY AND LOVED IT, MY STATEMENT HAD TO DO WITH HIM, NOT GERMANY)
        What I was referring to is that such false accusations are just bullsh*t, regardless of the nationality of the person they are directed at, and that it is especially Germans that have to live with these accusations. Believe me, I have also been called a Nazi for no appearant reason other than being a German, and it is a pain in the a$$.
        Secondly, yes the first successful jet engine was built in Germany, I know, but MadBoys statements made it sound as if the Luftwaffe shot everyone down.
        As Clovis correctly stated, before the US fighter pilots gained experience with the opposition and grew bigger in numbers, the Germans did indeed dominate the skies over Europe.
        Its kinda like the opposite back then, Germany made the first jet engine, the US perfected it
        With the help from German scientists that had emigrated from Germany, or otherwise would have further developed the engines for the Germans.

Comment

okay, my other 2 Cents....
          I am 25% German, and the kids in my class where being Naiefe (sp?) when they argued with me:
          ''You're 25% fought in the war'', ''You're Grandpa killed my Grandma'' *SIGH* and (offcourse) ''I want my Grandpa's Bike back''.
          How fcuking ignorant can people be?
          as if i am a war criminal
          Another Stupid thing.....
          I got forbidden to listen any form of Rammstein on School Because they would have ''Nazi-Ideas''(everyone could listen Music at School when hard at work)
          I mean WTF?
          Suche gut gebaute 18-30 Jährigen zum schlachten.
          - Metzgermeister

Comment

Originally posted by MaDbOy
            I got forbidden to listen any form of Rammstein on School Because they would have ''Nazi-Ideas''(everyone could listen Music at School when hard at work)
            Rammstein and Nazi-ideas. Whoever said that deserves a firm beating. Prejudices .

Comment

Originally posted by Leftseat86
              Up untill our pilots gained experience vs. the Me109s and Fw190s later in the war...they dominated us...the P-51 is what baisically saved us.
              well no really the P51 did not baisically save us but the Spitfire & hurrcaine did during the Battle of britian baisically saved us.But you got to mit that the USA would of not one the war if they where on there own or would the British so it's good we helped out each other to defeat the Nazi. But you have to mit the Swastika does look nice lol

Regards
              James

Sally B The UKs last remaining airworthy B-17 Flying Fortress

Comment

Originally posted by James
                well no really the P51 did not baisically save us but the Spitfire & hurrcaine did during the Battle of britian baisically saved us.But you got to mit that the USA would of not one the war if they where on there own or would the British so it's good we helped out each other to defeat the Nazi. But you have to mit the Swastika does look nice lol

Regards
                James
                wow....
                That made less sense than my life
                - Metzgermeister

Comment

Originally posted by James

Regards
                  James
                  "Hello and welcome to punctuation, spelling and general grammar 101..."
                  "The Director also sets the record straight on what would happen if oxygen masks were to drop from the ceiling: The passengers freak out with abandon, instead of continuing to chat amiably, as though lunch were being served, like they do on those in-flight safety videos."

-- The LA Times, in a review of 'Flightplan'

Comment

good one
                    - Metzgermeister

Comment

Yikes, didnt mean to start a flame war ! But in regards to the nice-looking swatsika(sp?) comment, it used to stand for luch and good fortune in Hinduism, Buddism, and Jainism(have no idea what that is). However, after those Nazi SOBs stole it, they(the hindus,etc.) modified to make it more curved. So it wasn't always corrupt.
                      Goodday,

Comment

Just to let you know i have troube spelling and i have ADHD so what i was really saying was the P51 didnot save us from the Germans that the Spitfire & hurrcaine did during the Battle of britian.

is the swatsika banned in Germany.

Regards
                        JAmes

Sally B The UKs last remaining airworthy B-17 Flying Fortress

Comment

Working...
                        X