• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ADG
    replied
    Can't even get on airliners.net

Mirrodie,

We have whinging and whining , and we can alternate between the 2 whinging is more like having a cry about something and whining is simply complaining.

Little less inappropriate than the term bagging I guess

VH-ADG [img]images/smiles/icon_wink.gif[/img] [img]images/smiles/icon_razz.gif[/img] [img]smilewink.gif[/img] [img]laff.gif[/img] [img]clap.gif[/img]

Leave a comment:

• mirrodie
    replied

Graham, that is my point exactly. [img]naughty.gif[/img] [img]shake.gif[/img]

ADG, I guess whining is spelled with a G in Oz?

Leave a comment:

• ADG
    replied

Well hello Captain...

"Beam me up Scotty",

"Alright, now beam up my clothes!" [img]images/smiles/icon_mad.gif[/img]

VH-ADG

Leave a comment:

• gkirk
    replied

Why go on airliners.net when you moan so much about it then? If you moan about it, dont go on it then....its simple. [img]naughty.gif[/img] [img]nonono2.gif[/img]

Leave a comment:

• ADG
    replied

Gary,

sure sounded like you were having a whinge

VH-ADG [img]heart.gif[/img] [img]love.gif[/img]

Leave a comment:

• FinalApproach
    replied

Miss, I wasn't complaining about the whining!!!
    Well it is almost over, but I got you there!!!

MERRY XMAS! [img]clap.gif[/img] [img]laff.gif[/img] [img]clap.gif[/img] [img]laff.gif[/img] [img]clap.gif[/img] [img]laff.gif[/img] [img]clap.gif[/img]

Leave a comment:

• ADG
    replied

Just want to see what stunning gem will be written next .. why are you still reading it?

VH-ADG

Leave a comment:

• FinalApproach
    replied

LOOK, IF EVERYONE IS SO SICK OF THE WHINING THEN WHY IS EVERYBODY STILL READING IT!!!

Leave a comment:

• ADG
    replied

Actually groundcrew if you really read the reply you'd see I wasn't referring to you at all .. so sorry, you got yourself upset for nothing.

Mirrodie: do you really think the whinging will ever end? Probably about the time we get peace on earth and good will to fellow man?

VH-ADG

Leave a comment:

• FinalApproach
    replied

OHHHH, How sweet, VH! [img]heart.gif[/img] first you tell me I lie about everything and then you offer a heart! Beautiful!
    Believe me, we need you as the other half of our debates your good!!! [img]clap.gif[/img] [img]clap.gif[/img] [img]clap.gif[/img]

Leave a comment:

• FinalApproach
    replied

Yes I do realize when you speak truth, it hurts some people!

BUT all or any comments towards the writer directly, just fuels the flame. And in our opinion your complaining positively about A.net all of the time! So there, were all complainers!

If no interest is shown in these posts they go away! But you know what, keep it up, I just love these mini debates!

"If you want someone to shut up, you shut up first!!!"
    (I am going to write a book of these) [img]clap.gif[/img] [img]clap.gif[/img] [img]clap.gif[/img]

Leave a comment:

• hkgspotter1
    replied

[img]idea.gif[/img] MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU ALL

Well I'm happy to report it cooled down a little in honkers so at least it will not be too warm for Christmas, we are looking at about 18 C. Shame there is no snow [img]cry.gif[/img]

Leave a comment:

• mirrodie
    replied

"FIRE!!!! HEHEHE" as said by Groundcrew1= I love it!
    [img]images/smiles/icon_mad.gif[/img] [img]images/smiles/icon_mad.gif[/img] [img]images/smiles/icon_mad.gif[/img] [img]images/smiles/icon_mad.gif[/img] FIRE FIRE FIRE! Sounds like Beacis and Buthead! LOL

Anyway, I could give a crap bout the rants. They are just so funny. So pointless. In antoher post on this site, one of the users claimed that he/she was made to look like an idiot.

Meanwhile, only YOU can make yourself look like an idiot (unless you are married or have kids, then its a different ballgame [img]images/smiles/icon_wink.gif[/img])

Well, I am taking bets now: What will come first?

A) The coming of the Messiah (for Judaism)or 2nd coming of Christ(Christians)........

B) Or the day that the airliners *****ing will end?

I've got 20 bucks on A.

Leave a comment:

• ADG
    replied

The problem being of course that he isn't speaking the truth per se, in fact in some occasions he's not speaking the truth at all (go check some of the other posts). He has set out debliberately to slander another site simply because his very small nickers are in a twist.

He has a perfectly acceptable site here that accepts all his pictures and yet he's still out there posting everything negative he can .. boo hoo

I'm not "complaining postively" about a.net, i'm complaining about hkg's chidishness .. and you're complaining about us doing that so yeah, we're all complainers

As per your wish I can keep them up just for you

VH-ADG [img]heart.gif[/img]

Leave a comment:

• ADG
    replied

[img]smilewink.gif[/img] [img]images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilewink.gif[/img] [img]images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilewink.gif[/img] [img]images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

You realise he brings it upon himself

VH-ADG

Leave a comment:

Working...
X