Fireworks!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fireworks!

Start posting your pics! Unfortunately as some of you might know, my camera broke, wont power on so I cant take any pics this year
    Only the dead have seen the end of the war-Plato

Here's the one and only I'm willing to show for now...

Tanner Johnson - Owner
    twenty53 Photography

Comment

http://www.pbase.com/sgphotos/july_4_2005_fireworks

Comment

Mine from last night, 8sec exposure, fstop 2.8. No tripod, just my knee cap lol.

Taken from the west coast of Florida on the beach, Maderia Beach near Tampa.
        Ryan Davis
        Admin, FlyerGuide.Net
        www.flyerguide.net

Comment

These were actually July 2, over the Connecticut River.

Comment

All of mine may now be viewed at www.tannerjohnson.com
            Tanner Johnson - Owner
            twenty53 Photography

Comment

Paul wins...good shots Paul.

I was too tired from Saturday night and Sunday night to even look for my camera...

Comment

No pictures, but i did make a video of the fireworks. Didn't even need to go anywhere as they happen near our backyard (literally).
                ***My Blog***

Comment

No pics from me...our fireworks were on July 2, and even though I brought my camera I very idiotically forgot to replace the batteries. Still was a good show, however. How many places have actual artillery firing off during the 1812 Overture?

The Syracuse Symphony Orchestra and the soldiers from Fort Drum who do the artillery were the real stars of the show. However, before the fireworks were even over the Orchestra had piled into their two tour buses and departed, and the Fort Drum troops had already attached the howitzers to their Humvees and proceeded back to base.
                  Fly Raleigh-Durham International, with direct flights on Air Canada, AirTran, American Airlines, American Eagle, America West, Continental Airlines, Continental Express, Delta Airlines, Delta Connection, jetBlue, Northwest Airlines, Southwest Airlines, United Express and US Airways to:

ATL, AUS, BWI, BOS, CHS, CLT, MDW, ORD, CVG, CLE, DFW, DTW, FLL, BDL, HOU, IND, LAS, LAX, LGW, MEM, MIA, MSP, BNA, EWR, MSY, JFK, LGA, ORF, MCO, PHL, PHX, PIT, STL, SLC, TPA, YYZ, DCA and IAD.

Comment

The Macys display in NYC was amazing! Definately worth flying 4000 miles to watch! If I have any decent photos I will post them.
                    E-Mail Me - My Photo's - My Photographer Profile

Comment

An attempt from Jul. 2

Comment

sweet pics so far. i'll post mine when i get home. we went and saw the show near (or in, i can't remember which exactly) Brainerd (sp?), Minnesota with family. they were pretty cool. all of them were 4 sec exposures handheld.

Comment

Nice pics.
                          Alain
                          Thanks for visiting
                          *Avimage's Monthly Slide list *
                          *JetPhotos*
                          Airliners*Pbase.com

Comment

finally just now getting around to doing this...
                            these are from the Brainerd show

this one looks like a big dandelion...

and part of the grand finale

like i said, all of them were handheld 4 sec exposures with only my knee to brace it.

Comment

Some real beauties in here!

Here is one I took on the island of Gran Canaria (to which I want to get back as fast as possible. Please!). Don't know how many seconds but handheld without support .

And yes, that's a palm tree you see at the bottom part!

The Tupolev Tu-114.
                              World speed record holder for turboprop aircraft.

Comment

Working...
                              X